2023/24 Sean Dyche

Hi ForeverLiar92

No, I did not support the demise of this football club, i stated that the club left it far too late. But I wouldn’t expect an utter Texan to work that bit out.

Whereas you on the other hand support the full on decline of this club, from poor ownership to poor management- there he is, right behind the decisions like a grade A bellend.

oh and we’re talking about being a parody are we. You mean like the fella who is trying to re-establish himself has some yoga loving, spiritual hipster who speaks the truth instead of the right wing gammon, sexual predator you are??

Yes mert, we’ll never forget. neither does the internet.

Cry with your patreons over that, lid
Go down swinging pal 😂 good luck

I think every fan will have there own take. I understand people are fed up and I think it’s wholly natural to try and bring about change in fact I think it’s the obvious reaction. I don’t blame anyone for that point of view. It’s just the writing mg one in my opinion, more change damages us.

I just don’t think change is the right thing, the club nedds stability, I think he keeps us up, I honestly do, my expectations weren’t beyond this at the start of he season to be honest. I felt we would be fighting relegation and finish just ahead and I still do.

Im genuinely not worried. I will get worried if we make a change, I think we are really at risk then.

We lack patience at the club and in recent seasons we have demonized people to quickly.
Cant say that your wrong, could just be me but i cant even be bothered to watch us get no enjoyment from watching everton at this time. The football is just crap i agree we need patience but at the same time we have to get something back. After the game say we have liverpool west ham brighton could easily get 0.

What I’ve learned today is that quite literally the only argument Dyche fans can come up with to justify keeping him is “we can’t keep sacking managers”. This is the mentality that led to Lampard and Benitez both getting 2 months too long in the job and us nearly going down as a result of it btw. Genius.
Exactly this, the club need to act swiftly for once and remove a failing manager....

Dyche could have no complaints, losing 4 at home on the spin is unforgivable. To lose 1 unluckily can happen, but 3 shows it is something more at work than just luck, also the way he set up against Arsenal to lose 1-0.... well, in words I can write, isn`t good enough and needs to go.

Exactly this, the club need to act swiftly for once and remove a failing manager....

Dyche could have no complaints, losing 4 at home on the spin is unforgivable. To lose 1 unluckily can happen, but 3 shows it is something more at work than just luck, also the way he set up against Arsenal to lose 1-0.... well, in words I can write, isn`t good enough and needs to go.
Errrrr XG

Errrrr XG
1696269225592.png

Hi ForeverLiar92

No, I did not support the demise of this football club, i stated that the club left it far too late. But I wouldn’t expect an utter Texan to work that bit out.

Whereas you on the other hand support the full on decline of this club, from poor ownership to poor management- there he is, right behind the decisions like a grade A bellend.

oh and we’re talking about being a parody are we. You mean like the fella who is trying to re-establish himself has some yoga loving, spiritual hipster who speaks the truth instead of the right wing gammon, sexual predator you are??

Yes mert, we’ll never forget. neither does the internet.

Cry with your patreons over that, lid

I see right through your bluster mate. Others may be seduced by your "LOL" "Mert" and playground insults - FB92 see's it for what it is - classic deflection as you have nothing intelligent to respond with.

FYI - I dont think you actually want Dyche sacked. No one who gushes as much as you were last Wednesday is really that daft enough to create a thread calling for the managers sacking just 3 days later. You're simply playing to the gallery as you're scared to go against the grain in case you're chalked off the forum cool kids list. Be brave Chris and be true to your opinions.

Dyche will prove you right in the end I'm confident of that ;)

I see slot of.people saying we are desperately unlucky and the variance will swing but I'm not so sure. Dyche clearly doesn't want possession for possession sake and wants to play quickly and direct so most of our chances happen alot quicker and are thus more difficult. So partner that with our squad of poor finishers and I feel like we will always be considerably underperforming our xg. Then throw in the fact that we comfortably got the worst set of fullbacks in the prem and can't defend in transition (or set pieces) I think dyche could be in trouble unless he either changes his approach or our players start turning into good finishers which would seem very unlikely given the historical data.

Cant say that your wrong, could just be me but i cant even be bothered to watch us get no enjoyment from watching everton at this time. The football is just crap i agree we need patience but at the same time we have to get something back. After the game say we have liverpool west ham brighton could easily get 0.

I enjoy watching us more then I did under the last three managers mate. Obvs results under Carlo were better but it was a hard watch at times.

My outlook is in the storming, forming , norming, phases. I still think we’re forming and balances are off especially at home - for the reasons be said but when it clicks, like Brentford and Villa, we look capable, constncey comes when that the norm, through familiarity with the new players, cohesion, learning about each other’s games and patterns of play develop - that happens over time.

Forgetting it’s Luton at home for a second that’s our first loss in four.

I enjoy watching us more then I did under the last three managers mate. Obvs results under Carlo were better but it was a hard watch at times.

My outlook is in the storming, forming , norming, phases. I still think we’re forming and balances are off especially at home - for the reasons be said but when it clicks, like Brentford and Villa, we look capable.

Forgetting it’s Luton at home for a second that’s our first loss in four.
I dont think its is really a dyche problem more as you have said has come from the past and now with dyche. Just sad it has come to this really, hopefully we can come talk back after the game on sat saying how he has got it right and how good the team looked. Just hard not get down from the club

I see right through your bluster mate. Others may be seduced by your "LOL" "Mert" and playground insults - FB92 see's it for what it is - classic deflection as you have nothing intelligent to respond with.

FYI - I dont think you actually want Dyche sacked. No one who gushes as much as you were last Wednesday is really that daft enough to create a thread calling for the managers sacking just 3 days later. You're simply playing to the gallery as you're scared to go against the grain in case you're chalked off the forum cool kids list. Be brave Chris and be true to your opinions.

Dyche will prove you right in the end I'm confident of that ;)

I prefer the days when you used to pretend to be an MMA superstar, whose mate would kneecap him for sharing information. Remember those, the faux hard man days??

My opinions have never changed, you’re a weapon and Sean Dyche is a fraud.