2023/24 Sean Dyche

Boggles the mind that we haven't even won a point at home. Past the point of defending him, I already don't care if he gets the boot now but if we lose at the weekend he has to go. It's fine saying refer to the stats but he should be saying this a cup final and go in with that mentality that you have to win at all costs.

You can't keep promising jam tomorrow it's amazing how football managers can't see this. Go hard or go home.
Same cant stand this xg crap and the end of the day has got us 0 points, xg wont save us it is the results that count

I tend to give a wide berth to all this talk of imminent this and imminent that.

Most of it is conjecture and not a little bit political.
And while I respect that, it doesn’t change the fact that we are where we are. On the cusp of being bought by vultures and in no way the same situation as under lampard (the fraud)
They can’t and won’t fire Dyche while this proposed sale is going on

PPG and GPG for our 2 worst managers at the Old Lady

Mike Walker
0.35 ppg
1.5 goals per game

Sean Dyche
0.36 ppg
0.6 goals per game
They are no different to xg, a load of nonsense. They can’t be compared as they are under completely different circumstances.
The fans can see with their own eyes what they think of each manager.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Didnt you support this supposed "demise" under Lampard just 12 months ago?

Unfortunately you've become a parody these days my friend - you make no sense. Supporting a failing manager last season then laughing at others for supporting a supposed "failing" manager this one. Loving a managers work on the Wednesday then leading a campaign to see the same manager sacked just 3 days later 🤷‍♂️

If you dont like Dyche thats fair enough but at least make some kind of sense.
Hi ForeverLiar92

No, I did not support the demise of this football club, i stated that the club left it far too late. But I wouldn’t expect an utter Texan to work that bit out.

Whereas you on the other hand support the full on decline of this club, from poor ownership to poor management- there he is, right behind the decisions like a grade A bellend.

oh and we’re talking about being a parody are we. You mean like the fella who is trying to re-establish himself has some yoga loving, spiritual hipster who speaks the truth instead of the right wing gammon, sexual predator you are??

Yes mert, we’ll never forget. neither does the internet.

Cry with your patreons over that, lid

Last edited:

I get what you have said but the thing with dyche now is if we get beat again, how can any fan think he can win at home. Is about going to watch the game and have hope we can win the game. I get we need stable manager in for time to build but at the same time they have to show us something. His home record says it all

I think if we stick with him mate - buy critically the players know that, then I don’t think we are in danger - honestly don’t.

The one thing I’m confused about, was most said at the start of the year , we would be fighting to finish just ahead of the relegation places - what did people expect that to look like.....

There will be highs like Brentford and Villa and lows like the weekend. TBH if you go back a while, even under different managers, we do poorly against bad teams at home, remember bottom of the table Sheff Utd beating us at home under Carlo.

It’s that crisis of identity we have as fans, we are a historical big club and because of that we fans believe we should smash these teams at home yet the last two years have shown us we’re a poor side. The way we try and dominate teams at home leaves us vulnerable because aren’t good enough. Look at Wolves and Fulham this season. Wolves and Southampton last.

There is a trend with our home form and that’s the issue in my opinion and we all play into it. It’s made worse by all the brown stuff gluing on at every level of the club.

That’s my take! ;)

Last edited:
I think if we stick with him mate - buy critivally the players know that, then I don’t think we are in danger - hinedtky don’t.

The one thing I’m confused about, was most said at the start of the year , we would be fighting to finish just ahead of the relegation places - what did people expect that to look like.....

There will be highs like Brentford and Villa and lows like the weekend. TBH if you go back a while, even under different managers, we do poorly against bad teams at home, remember bottom of the table Sheff Utd beating us at home under Carlo.

It’s that crisis of identity we have as fans, we are a historical big club and because of that we fans believe we should smash these teams at home yet the last two years have shown us we’re a poor side. The way we try and dominate teams at home leaves us vulnerable because aren’t good enough. Look at Wolves and Fulham this season. Wolves and Southampton last.

There is a trend with our ho,e fir and that’s it and we all play into it. It’s made worse by all the brown stuff gluing on at every level of the club.

That’s my take! ;)
I said it the match thread before the game we would have to take time that we might not get the early goal, not put pressure on the team and keep going. Thing is again we have played wolves fulham luton and have got beat by all of them. I cant accept that as good enough. That is on the manager is harder games to come, one of the problems i have with dyche is what has he made us better at defending/ attacking i just dont see it. I dont expect us to be dominating teams but to haven got nothing from this games says it all. He has another game for me on sat now if another defeat that is him done for me i just cant go to the game at home and think he will win us a game

Also would be happy if he could turn it around is what all of us want is somebody to come in and build something here now. All of us didnt really have high expectations this season

Same cant stand this xg crap and the end of the day has got us 0 points, xg wont save us it is the results that count

Just want to look defensively sound for a change and get rid of this god awful 11 men in the area crap when defending set pieces, all it does just invites the opposition to hem us in and have free pot shots from the edge of the area. On Saturday despite having that many back we sill managed to give them 4 clear cut chances, if it's not working send 3 players up and then they can only throw 5 max in the box. Then tell DCL, tarks, Onana and Branthwaite to man mark their most dangerous players. Least it gives space to go attack the ball without tripping up over your own teammates.

I think managers either go mad or just looking to be sacked as anyone can see it's killing us.

I said it the match thread before the game we would have to take time that we might not get the early goal, not put pressure on the team and keep going. Thing is again we have played wolves fulham luton and have got beat by all of them. I cant accept that as good enough. That is on the manager is harder games to come, one of the problems i have with dyche is what has he made us better at defending/ attacking i just dont see it. I dont expect us to be dominating teams but to haven got nothing from this games says it all. He has another game for me on sat now if another defeat that is him done for me i just cant go to the game at home and think he will win us a game

I think every fan will have there own take. I understand people are fed up and I think it’s wholly natural to try and bring about change in fact I think it’s the obvious reaction. I don’t blame anyone for that point of view. It’s just the writing mg one in my opinion, more change damages us.

I just don’t think change is the right thing, the club nedds stability, I think he keeps us up, I honestly do, my expectations weren’t beyond this at the start of he season to be honest. I felt we would be fighting relegation and finish just ahead and I still do.

Im genuinely not worried. I will get worried if we make a change, I think we are really at risk then.

We lack patience at the club and in recent seasons we have demonized people to quickly.

Boggles the mind that we haven't even won a point at home. Past the point of defending him, I already don't care if he gets the boot now but if we lose at the weekend he has to go. It's fine saying refer to the stats but he should be saying this a cup final and go in with that mentality that you have to win at all costs.

You can't keep promising jam tomorrow it's amazing how football managers can't see this. Go hard or go home.

The home form even going back before this season is diabolical.
Quick glance today.
Last 24 points available at home under dyche. Won 4 points. Scored 4. Conceded 15.
No ifs or buts about it. If that continues over another 24 or 48 points available we're getting relegated. No team with home stats like that ever survives.

What I’ve learned today is that quite literally the only argument Dyche fans can come up with to justify keeping him is “we can’t keep sacking managers”. This is the mentality that led to Lampard and Benitez both getting 2 months too long in the job and us nearly going down as a result of it btw. Genius.

He’s been here 10 months, had a full pre season and brought in loads of his own players, and it’s now as clear as ever that we are not building towards anything with him and his coaching staff. The result against Bournemouth will not change that either. We are getting worse defensively with every passing week, and worse in the final third as we now look as incapable as ever of hitting the target. There is no green shoots of recovery, we are objectively getting worse.

There is no way on god’s green earth he sees the end of the season as Everton manager. Make the change now and give us a fighting chance before it really is too late to do anything about it.

What I’ve learned today is that quite literally the only argument Dyche fans can come up with to justify keeping him is “we can’t keep sacking managers”. This is the mentality that led to Lampard and Benitez both getting 2 months too long in the job and us nearly going down as a result of it btw. Genius.
has the “he once got Burnley to Europe” argument now been shelved

I liked that one

And while I respect that, it doesn’t change the fact that we are where we are. On the cusp of being bought by vultures and in no way the same situation as under lampard (the fraud)
They can’t and won’t fire Dyche while this proposed sale is going on
There's a lot of money at stake and those still in charge will act if they think their cash is in danger.

To believe otherwise is to believe that we're stuck with Dyche regardless of what happens on the pitch.