2023/24 Sean Dyche

Mindblowing to me how Young keeps his place over Patterson.

Saying that, we see how loyal he is to Gana.

Our worst two are seemingly undroppable.

3 wins in 4?

I don't rate him, but that does point to improvement, despite the ridiculous start. Upward trajectory?

The midfield has won us 2 of those games, one of them it wasnt even selected by this clown.

If on the 12th of aug anyone told an Everton fan that after

Fulham H
Wolves H
Arsenal H
Luton H
Bournemouth H

We'd have 3 points from 15 they'd have said thats disgusting. Because it is a disgusting return. We could pay for that later in the season when tougher games come rolling in. Atm we are fortunate there are a few dire teams this season. The fixture list is as easy as we've had for a few years at the start of the season and we've fckd it up so far.

The only times weve performed is with a certain midfield pairing that the manager is purposely ignoring.

Great result but it came because Gana got injured, only reason

Correct.

everything people have called him out for before today has been right resilts have not been good enough. I said the same agter brentford he got it spot on like today is about him getting it out of the team more. Is not about calling fans out if he wins or gets beat in a game has been fair to call him out

Won me back today With the lineup giving us the best chance to succeed. Have this feeling the new owners may not feel the same.

He didnt pick the lineup, Onana was forced on him with the Gana injury.

If anything im amazed posters arent even more furious with this idiot as today underlined (again) how superior we are with Onana/Garner.

How many more points would we have had but for this idiot of a manager.

What excuse can he have.

The man cant even make a sub or three to save players like DCL.

So so so poor.

Just had to rescue this thread from the second page. Weird how the toads go quiet after littering this thread with pages and pages of entitled performative rage for the past week because they didn’t get their three points serotonin.

Three wins in four you foul pond dwelling anti Everton man babies. You’re wanting Everton to get beat in the next game - which makes you a kopite - so you can be dead angry and demanding more on the internet. Top bloos are a disease on this club.

Think we would be sitting in the top half now if we had Harrison dcl from the first game of the season dyche deserves time in my opinion iv seen enough to suggest we are slowing moving in the right direction

Just a word of caution, if Gueye hadn't been injured in the warm up we wouldn't have had the Garner Onana pairing dominating central midfield. Dyche will, in all probability, put Gueye back in as soon as he is fit, because, premier league experience init, Ashley Young is another example. The victory today, as welcome as it was, was gifted to Dyche by Gueye's injury and helped along by the referee not awarding Bournemouth a clear penalty for Ashley Young's blatant hand ball.

Let's hope he has learned his lesson and perseveres with Garner and Onana in the middle, I'm not sure the stubborn dinosaur will though.

If on the 12th of aug anyone told an Everton fan that after

Fulham H
Wolves H
Arsenal H
Luton H
Bournemouth H

We'd have 3 points from 15 they'd have said thats disgusting. Because it is a disgusting return. We could pay for that later in the season when tougher games come rolling in. Atm we are fortunate there are a few dire teams this season. The fixture list is as easy as we've had for a few years at the start of the season and we've fckd it up so far.
Agree, this isn`t why after one home win I`m going all Dyche in, 3 points from them 5 games is scandalous....

How many points will we get from the next 5 at home in the Premier League?

4th Nov Brighton
25th Nov Man Utd
5th Dec Newcastle
9th Dec Chelsea
26th Dec Man City

Just a word of caution, if Gueye hadn't been injured in the warm up we wouldn't have had the Garner Onana pairing dominating central midfield. Dyche will, in all probability, put Gueye back in as soon as he is fit, because, premier league experience init, Ashley Young is another example. The victory today, as welcome as it was, was gifted to Dyche by Gueye's injury and helped along by the referee not awarding Bournemouth a clear penalty for Ashley Young's blatant hand ball.

Let's hope he has learned his lesson and perseveres with Garner and Onana in the middle, I'm not sure the stubborn dinosaur will though.
Var checked it and said no

Just had to rescue this thread from the second page. Weird how the toads go quiet after littering this thread with pages and pages of entitled performative rage for the past week because they didn’t get their three points serotonin.

Three wins in four you foul pond dwelling anti Everton man babies. You’re wanting Everton to get beat in the next game - which makes you a kopite - so you can be dead angry and demanding more on the internet. Top bloos are a disease on this club.

Dave is waiting wings for a DCL injury again too.

He still hasn’t recovered from all the months of bile he posted about him being an amputee.