777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am of the opinion that this current lot we have in charge are just impending doom, why not give this lot a chance and see if they can do any better? What have we got to lose? Nothing! There is hardly a barrage of investors knocking Moshiri's door down. Like I say stick with impending doom or give them a go? Don't let the thoughts of the Elk or Esk or whatever his name is put you off, if he actually knew what he was on about he would be running a football Club and not sat on social media all day

I am of the opinion that this current lot we have in charge are just impending doom, why not give this lot a chance and see if they can do any better? What have we got to lose? Nothing! There is hardly a barrage of investors knocking Moshiri's door down. Like I say stick with impending doom or give them a go? Don't let the thoughts of the Elk or Esk or whatever his name is put you off, if he actually knew what he was on about he would be running a football Club and not sat on social media all day
I get why people against them but i am same as you, frustrated with the crap we have now and just want a change. I am still on the fence with them hopefully we can hear more off the fab questions that would help to calm it down

When you read it like that its pretty shocking isnt it.

Do they possibly have a large backer that 777 are just the front for?

There is an allegation in one of the US lawsuits against them that they are a front for cocaine money. Not sure whether to believe it or not.

How long has that fraud Moshiri been here?? Not once in all that time has any kind of insurance service been offered to me, best we’ve had is some gash lager and a dodgy watch. Welcome these guys in, I want insurance and health related benefits schemes with the Everton crest on and an uncompetitive price tag god dammit! :/

I don't put much stock in whatever The Esk comes out with but that's like saying you can't point out a mistake in a match unless you're a professional footballer or point out a leaking roof if you're not a roofer. And there's a lot more to be wary of regarding 777 than whatever The Esk is saying.

They will not pass due diligence which will leave MSP as the only game in town . I hope

I'm confident that 666 will underfinance the club, saddle us with more debt, make late payments resulting in transfer window bans and sell our most valuable players and not re-invest it into the playing squad.

All that will put us in an even worse position, so plenty to lose, imo.

I'm confident that 666 will underfinance the club, saddle us with more debt, make late payments resulting in transfer window bans and sell our most valuable players and not re-invest it into the playing squad.

All that will put us in an even worse position, so plenty to lose, imo.
So, they will lose a lot of money then? If they leave the club a lot worse then they leave it then no profit for them. I think they see us as someone else would see a house that they can flip. They are buying us on the cheap as Moshiri is desperate. They will finish the stadium and sell for a big profit. Forecasts are in as little as 5 years even a small premier league club will be worth well over a billion pounds