Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to call sol
I wouldn't mess with him...

5976.jpg

Today was the last day to submit evidence for both sides, so it’s possible the outcome could be weeks yet

What? That’s not what we have been led to believe, this was supposed to be the day the verdict was passed. The investigation has been ongoing this whole time, how could we still be submitting evidence?

What? That’s not what we have been led to believe, this was supposed to be the day the verdict was passed. The investigation has been ongoing this whole time, how could we still be submitting evidence?
Full on stand off. We need them to tell us how much over the limit we were so we can tell them how much we are attributing to Covid losses.

No it can’t be reheard at an arbitration hearing.

The grounds to “ ask” for arbitration are limited mainly based on the commission acting outside its stated authority, that it acted fraudulently, not in accord with law or that their conclusion are so perverse .

You're correct in the sense that it isn't looked at fully anew. However, you don't need prior permission to go to arbitration. It is there as essentially an appeal process. You would put forward your ground for overturning the decision at arbitration on one of the grounds you've cited, or on ground X 4.5 ( which you've omitted), which allows a commission decision to be challenged if it is

X.4.5. one which could not reasonably have been reached by any Commission or Appeal Board which had applied its mind properly to the facts of the case.

You would nonetheless make that point during and at the arbitration.

An arbitration is a legal process under the Arbitration Act, whereas a commission is not. It needs to actually to be carried out to be legally binding on the parties in respect of their dispute over the findings of the commission (which is just body within a sports association).

….I wouldn’t have thought BKs death will impact the timing of any announcement but I might be wrong.
Any chance we could get a lighter sentence, if we're really reallly really sad about it?

At uni there was a lad who got free credits because his hamster died... He was so inconsolable that he went to 'Carnage' student night and was off his tits in Yates' at 1am.

Status
Not open for further replies.