January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just meant those players will all be moving on soon...not necessarily in jan.

So will need to be gradually replaced.

If we could sign a young RB and sell one of Godfrey/Keane thsn Coleman may be good cover at CB....

That would be nice.
I just meant those players will all be moving on soon...not necessarily in jan.

So will need to be gradually replaced.

If we could sign a young RB and sell one of Godfrey/Keane thsn Coleman may be good cover at CB....

That would be nice.
Yeah as backup would still like see two come in unless we have another from the youth team we have high hopes for at cb

If we're not looking for a doucoure upgrade (same engine but can do things like pass incisively) then we are limiting ourselves to what we can achieve in the league.

and as good as Myko is against teams where all he has to do is nullify their RW, we need a LB who can attack and defend.

... basically we need a cloned hybrid of Pienaar & Tim Cahill and a Leighton Baines mk2

If we're not looking for a doucoure upgrade (same engine but can do things like pass incisively) then we are limiting ourselves to what we can achieve in the league.

and as good as Myko is against teams where all he has to do is nullify their RW, we need a LB who can attack and defend.

... basically we need a cloned hybrid of Pienaar & Tim Cahill and a Leighton Baines mk2
Just want see somebody confident on the ball in the dacoure position. Abit of quality who can start the attacks

There is a Greek Winger playing for Paok I think. He is 18 and I've watched him play. He is excellent. Watch a YouTube video with him, you will be impressed.

Should I Google “ excellent , teenage , Greek” and see what pops up…

Edit

I googled it and I agree that 18 year old Greek definitely had good balls skills, she was very entertaining

Just want see somebody confident on the ball in the dacoure position. Abit of quality who can start the attacks
Dyche wants legs there though to press, he doesn’t seem interested in a ball player there. Hopefully that will change at some point.

ALDI had them on special last month but limited supply and all the staff blagged them

Dyche wants legs there though to press, he doesn’t seem interested in a ball player there. Hopefully that will change at some point.
You need to be able to do both, possession is key in the modern game, the sooner he realizes this and just accepts it we will start to possibly climb the table a bit. If we have the ball it doesn't matter how good the opposition is they can't do anything, yet if Pickford and the centre backs are just going to have a panic and boot the ball up field it just invites trouble.

All of holgate godrey keanes deals expire in 2025.

If we graduall sell them then we really only need 2 CBs signed as backup to Branthwaite and Tarkowski. An u21 and an u19 will do.
I'm curious, can you point me to any team that has 2 first choice centre backs, with a couple of teenagers as their only back up?

I'm curious, can you point me to any team that has 2 first choice centre backs, with a couple of teenagers as their only back up?

I would be tempted to if you knew what the word "teenager" meant in the context of replying to my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.