2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

He might be surplus to requirements under 777’s shared resources model? They weren’t impressed by his 3 year recruitment plan pitch if past media reports are to go by (but it was the BBC I think?). Maybe we’ll have someone from Liege/Hertha/Vasco/Genoa? Does his job exist at their other clubs?
The recruitment plan will prob go in a different way with him having more resources with 777. Wish we could have more from him not every week but would be good at the start and the end of the season

The recruitment plan will prob go in a different way with him having more resources with 777. Wish we could have more from him not every week but would be good at the start and the end of the season
1697283044534.png

Aside from needing a new defence (4 players to support todays back 4) and new central midfield (2 players to support todays midfield) the 3 'attacking midfielders' of McNeil, Doucoure and Harrison look more suited as bench/rotation options.

I hope were looking at the same type linked in the summer e.g Bakayoko (PSV) and Gnonto (Leeds).

A few times this season ive felt that with some xfactor and pace across those 3 positions we could obliterate teams.

Very workmanlike currently but that only gets you so far...

It's a good listen nothing earth shattering and stability is the key to all of the future plans ,a definite shift as we have seen in the youths sides of playing younger ages at u21 and u18 .

I also think the passing of our legendary chairman, as well as Moshiri removing himself from involvement, might lead to more sensible running of the football side of the club

I think he's done quietly very well mate. Late January when the books come out will be interesting.

If anything given the vacuum, you look to your DOF now, with all the Chaos of the field you want the football Dept to be stable.