Manchester City twice.
Manchester United twice.
Tottenham Hotspur twice.
Newcastle twice.
Liverpool away
Arsenal away
Brighton away
Villa at home

14 of the 26 games left are against those teams. It’s going to be really, really tough.
United and Chelsea are average, plus we’re playing United at the best time. We’ve already played Liverpool away, Newcastle aren’t amazing especially if they’ve still got a few injuries by the time we play them. We thrashed a stronger Brighton side last season away etc. etc.

I'm shocked with the penalty; I sincerely thought it wouldn't happen.

Fortunately we have a team and manager that I believe can get us out of trouble. It won't be easy but with our crowd behind us, home and away, we'll stay up.

16 important games coming up.

Meanwhile, appeal the decision.

Crumbs of comfort for me,

1. It is 10 points, not the 12 we feared.

2. Even with that deduction, we are still not bottom and in fact are effectively, looking at GD, two points from safety.

3. And this can’t be stressed enough, this is the best sesson in PL history for a team to survive this savage sentence.

With Leeds and Leicester back up next season the task might have been impossible.

4. At last this albatross has been removed from our neck and we can look to the future now.

I personally am more than confident we will survive this..

So COYBB.

And UTFT.
We're only a couple a bad results away of ending up probably at the bottom of the table and with the size of our squad it could become carnage when we inevitably going through the multiple injuries to key players...we have been lucky on the injury front for most of those 12 games so far. That will change with the increase of the number of games in a short amount of time. United has become a must win game...

Dyche should say "Have fun, no worries about red cards as long as we have an able bodied replacement". Bring on fringe players at the end and just have them go to town. [Poor language removed] the Premier League, siege mentality here.

Not really. Everton started the season in relegation form. Results have picked up but they are now back in the bottom three. They can essentially now not afford anymore periods of poor results if they want to be clear of danger.

Everton had 4 points after 6 games, so you can say that ultimately the last 6 games now count for nothing - they do at least count in terms of confidence, but for all the 'points deduction will galvanise us' shouts, it can also galvanise the teams that now suddenly are going from a 3/4 battle to a 3/5.
No club is a relegation candidate after 5 games, unless they've lost them all.

Everton are 6th in Xg

How does Everton being docked points make any other club better defensively or offensively?

You don’t think we would have got ten mil from someone for Sig? I disagree.
It wasn't about selling him. We couldn't sell him.

The issue was that we tried to claim a £10m loss because we decided not to sue him because it might have affected his mental health. The IC rejected it and said we couldn't claim the £10m because there was no proof we could have successfully sued him or that if we had won that Sigurdsson would have been able to pay the £10m.

It was bizarre that we even tried to right off the £10m. It got worse though we argued that the 6% transfer levy that all clubs pay that goes to players' pensions should be counted as an Acadamy cost. We also tried to claim interest for the Stadium when the loans were clearly for working capital.

I am amazed Moshiri didn't try to claim for the exercise book we had to buy when the dog ate our homework. Then again a junior school pupil would probably have come up with a better defence.

26 game season now….I’d be gutted if we can’t best Sheff Utd, Burnley and Luton by amassing 3 more points than them….that’s all it boils down to really. (Prays for no injuries and no sendings off). Whilst no one was happy that we were beaten at home by Luton, that defeat takes on a new meaning now.