2023/24 Sean Dyche

😄😄😄

Got it from here

Sean Dyche, a 7/10 feminist.

Feel like there's a t-shirt line there.

Caption: "This is what a 7/10 feminist looks like"

Image: Dyche wandering around Burnley high street with a Heron Foods/Farm Foods carrier.

I'd buy one Be as popular as the pint glasses I reckon.

Parking the bus wont do on Sunday. The crowd will be right up for it needs to feed off them and get into these from the off.
Under Dyche we generally do get onto the front foot early in games, I just hope if we do take the lead we don't sit in too much, these are there for the taking especially with the goodison crowd

I expect he'll be wanting to keep everything on a even keel on the footballing front, if we were struggling and he needed something to motivate the players he might use it but as we're on a good run of form one would think he'd adopt the "business as usual for us" approach, which is a shame in a way coz a presser with a straight talking manager like him slating the Premier League would be great viewing.

Hes had such adversity since hes been here, cleaning up someone else's skip fire last season, then docked 10 points hes went and earned.

Be nice for him to have a season that he is starting from his own base.

Tough, tough job at the moment - not many could do it.
Remember saying when he was hired we are the toughest job in the prem. I do think he's been helped weirdly by a period of enforced continuity in terms of the DoF has been allowed to impliment systems and structure now that Moshiri is too skint to play monopoly.

He should end it as soon as it starts. One word answers to everything if possible! Same with pre and post match interviews, let them know how we feel!!

We should also tell them the stadium is not available for the Euros. There is plenty of time to arrange concerts or events to make up for the income of any matches.