2023/24 Sean Dyche

Don't expect him to say much if anything. From Thewells recent article on the website:

We cannot say anything further on the commission’s findings until the conclusion of the appeal process - and the players and manager cannot be drawn on any specifics relating to the commission’s ruling in the media duties they will be fulfilling in the days and weeks ahead.

Don't expect him to say much if anything. From Thewells recent article on the website:

We cannot say anything further on the commission’s findings until the conclusion of the appeal process - and the players and manager cannot be drawn on any specifics relating to the commission’s ruling in the media duties they will be fulfilling in the days and weeks ahead.

"Media duties won't be Dyche fit for the foreseeable"

I would love him to have the balls to take one for the team and say something like the players and fans have all been punished for something that has got nothing to do with them. All of their recent hard work and rewards deducted just like that. I am disgusted by it. Not going to happen though, it will be the usual players are all in unity and are going to work hard.

The Gestapo PL have got it all set up so that Managers cannot say anything no matter how true it is. Whole league is a farce and desperately needs external oversight and regulation.

I would love him to have the balls to take one for the team and say something like the players and fans have all been punished for something that has got nothing to do with them. All of their recent hard work and rewards deducted just like that. I am disgusted by it. Not going to happen though, it will be the usual players are all in unity and are going to work hard.

The Gestapo PL have got it all set up so that Managers cannot say anything no matter how true it is. Whole league is a farce and desperately needs external oversight and regulation.
He could do it in a very sneaky way as a third party to get these points across, for example ‘I had a call from x who said this was a disgrace’ I spoke to y who suggested etc.

I think tbh the club knows that the fans will do the talking for them tbh though but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear him say he feels for the players and that they didn’t deserve this punishment after all their hard work to get 6 wins and a draw from the last 9, but also say that he knows we can keep getting these results and get back out of trouble