777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched Toffee on X alluding to possible Middle Eastern investment? Is he reliable?View attachment 237223
Lets hope not. I'm not as moral as many on here when it comes to football (don't really care where the money comes from, we're sitting in a country that isn't exactly known for its morals) but the currently united fanbase would become VERY divided if this happens. I could see protests beyond anything against Moshiri

Lets hope not. I'm not as moral as many on here when it comes to football (don't really care where the money comes from, we're sitting in a country that isn't exactly known for its morals) but the currently united fanbase would become VERY divided if this happens. I could see protests beyond anything against Moshiri
I think given the current situation under Moshiri and the number of concerns over 777s business operations there would be very little protest against a Middle Eastern third party.

Shamoon Hafez has reported there is unlikely to be any news regarding 777 Partners’ takeover of Everton this week, which was initially set as the timeframe for the takeover’s completion.

The BBC Sport journalist shared that the initial 12-week timeline given when 777 agreed to purchase Farhad Moshiri’s majority take in the club will pass after this week, with still no news on whether it will be approved.

——-

Surely the PL wont be delaying this decision to use as leverage against our deduction/appeal process! Surely not, as that may seem corrupt! Heaven forbid.

Interestingly they (777) have been very quiet on this front or have I missed it.

Surely, if the PL were holding this up, you would be making press announcements about keen to take over, get the 10 points appeal done, keen to move into a brand spanking new stadium and start with a clean sheet but we can't because of the PL. They know we aren't too keen on the PL at the moment. Be a good PR move to get on our side.

Perhaps they are struggling to raise the dough or struggling to explain where the dough has originated from? Speculation on my part.

Shamoon Hafez has reported there is unlikely to be any news regarding 777 Partners’ takeover of Everton this week, which was initially set as the timeframe for the takeover’s completion.

The BBC Sport journalist shared that the initial 12-week timeline given when 777 agreed to purchase Farhad Moshiri’s majority take in the club will pass after this week, with still no news on whether it will be approved.

——-

Surely the PL wont be delaying this decision to use as leverage against our deduction/appeal process! Surely not, as that may seem corrupt! Heaven forbid.
The PL is still assessing what will put us into administration first...777 takeover or not allowing 777 to take over the club leaving moshiri on his own...then there is the noise of other potential candidates waiting on to see what happens...loads to think for the pl in their mission of destruction of the football club.

Interestingly they (777) have been very quiet on this front or have I missed it.

Surely, if the PL were holding this up, you would be making press announcements about keen to take over, get the 10 points appeal done, keen to move into a brand spanking new stadium and start with a clean sheet but we can't because of the PL. They know we aren't too keen on the PL at the moment. Be a good PR move to get on our side.

Perhaps they are struggling to raise the dough or struggling to explain where the dough has originated from? Speculation on my part.
Or......they are waiting on the outcome of the appeal.and potential litigation

The PL is still assessing what will put us into administration first...777 takeover or not allowing 777 to take over the club leaving moshiri on his own...then there is the noise of other potential candidates waiting on to see what happens...loads to think for the pl in their mission of destruction of the football club.

if they try and stick us in admin for 777 not buying us can they do that if moshiri is still the owner till he sells us?