Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope the 777 deal falls through but how close do we have to be to the precipice before another buyer comes in with an offer acceptable to Moshiri?

It seems to me that we have to go down to be saved, to get one of these buyers to come forward. That's not acceptable whilst I understand the $$$ motive. I understand too Moshiri wanting to minimise his losses, and Usmanovs, but that's being done on the back of the clubs mere survival.

So being taken over by shark charlatans or going into administration, those are the options.

Watched Toffee on X alluding to possible Middle Eastern investment? Is he reliable?
IMG_6259.webp

I still hope the 777 deal falls through but how close do we have to be to the precipice before another buyer comes in with an offer acceptable to Moshiri?

It seems to me that we have to go down to be saved, to get one of these buyers to come forward. That's not acceptable whilst I understand the $$$ motive. I understand too Moshiri wanting to minimise his losses, and Usmanovs, but that's being done on the back of the clubs mere survival.

So being taken over by shark charlatans or going into administration, those are the options.
Better phrasing is probably "How close do we have to be to the precipice before Moshiri reduces his asking price to something reasonable?"

He will always take something over nothing. If 777 falls through, whether he reduces his ask depends upon his capacity to keep us afloat, and his willingness to throw good money after bad. If he can't or won't, he's in a position where he has to take what he can get, or end up with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back