6 + 2 Point Deductions

You'd hope we do mate.
Apparently we were advised to plead guilty by our original legal team. But here's a quote from Toffeeweb:

"The “Lionel Messi” of the Bar, David Pannick KC, who is retained by Manchester City to deal with their battle with the Premier League, is in the same Chambers"

Maybe we should sign this lid. Sure there's a tenner behind Mosh's couch.

In a perverse and almost paradoxical way, has the points deduction been one of the best things to happen to the club? It's drawn everyone together.

The attention has been drawn away from 777, Moshiri and Kenwrong and everything else; we're all in it together and the players are fuelled from it.
4D chess, the Premier League is corrupt, but in our favour

Saw a snippet from an ITK journo saying that we'll be getting at least four of those points back on appeal.
But us being us, I can see this recent winning streak potentially working against us.
Around the table at Premier League HQ I envisage a discussion on the lines of "look people, those bluenoses are going to stay up regardless of those ten points. Giving any of them back gives the impression we were wrong so don't give any of them back"

Saw a snippet from an ITK journo saying that we'll be getting at least four of those points back on appeal.
But us being us, I can see this recent winning streak potentially working against us.
Around the table at Premier League HQ I envisage a discussion on the lines of "look people, those bluenoses are going to stay up regardless of those ten points. Giving any of them back gives the impression we were wrong so don't give any of them back"
Appeal process is only just underway so don’t pay too much attention to anyone claiming to know the outcome.

GBAGbFDW4AACNdo

In a perverse and almost paradoxical way, has the points deduction been one of the best things to happen to the club? It's drawn everyone together.

The attention has been drawn away from 777, Moshiri and Kenwrong and everything else; we're all in it together and the players are fuelled from it.
4D chess, the Premier League is corrupt, but in our favour
I see what you’re getting at but I’d say no. We were already on the up.