2023/24 Amadou Onana

He it is again for all you folks who don’t seem to think it was an absolutely awful, stink the place out penalty.

Not sure how it’s possible but that looks even worse from that angle. Be happy when we cash in on this hype job, no excuse for that pen other than thinking you’re an absolute baller when in reality you’re not.

He needs to come out and publicly beg for forgiveness. That was the worst attempt of a penalty I've seen in my life, when all he needed to do was put his foot through it and we were in a semi final. Absolutely horrific and needs a proper dressing down by the manager for that.
Yeah, that’ll help. Bring public shame and humiliation into it. Might as well just sell him to the Moldovan Premier Leauge for a bag of peanuts instead.

Some fans showing their true colours already. Ffs. He, like dcl, has been key to our good form.

His terrible through ball attempt annoyed me when he had so much time. He is still learning and he will get a lot from this. Not sure why he was taking the ‘winning’ pen though.

Will say pens aren't for everyone. I grew up with some brilliant lads and some of them couldn't hit a pen to save their nan.
I think if he took a normal run up and hit it like that then people would accept it. It was the silly run up that has the pitch forks out. It’s sound if it goes in but if it doesn’t then you will always get stick.

Cant agree. That was a big chance to get in a semi final and end a trophy drought.

Beating Spurs means we go from finishing mid table to finishing mid table.
Yeah, that makes sense. I think I still have PTSD from the threat of relegation the past few seasons and just want us to be safe in the league - which I am 99.9% confident we will be but....Everton that.