January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens I think it would have been a tremendous window apart from lack of CBs if Godfrey leaves.

Sulemana & Terrier the club have been after for a while and would make sense if Danjuma and Dobbin were going out.

Is this account blacklisted because it is wham?

1704104606253.png

Looking back at our transfer activity in the summer we needed to put deals together in unusual ways because of the lack of funds.

I expect we will be trying something similar in this window but the liklihood of a pay nothing now deal being put together is slim and if it should happen it could be at the end of the window.

I don't think we will see any of our better players leave and we may be able to get a loan or two.

We keep hearing about Ndiaye and we were linked with him last summer as well and he is the kind of player we need, but the lack of funds makes everything difficult.

The 5000 people we were linked with in the last couple of windows shows that you are spot on. The only issues with these windows are when the unrealistic names are thrown about.
Exactly. Speculation for the sake of speculation. Wont be long until someone insists Mbappe will be rocking up here because he likes the Norris Green nightlife apparently...

Presumably if Danjuma gets sold midway through our loan then we would get the loan fee back that we paid or at least half of it?

If we can find a winger to replace Danjuma that Dyche trusts and a centre mid/defensive mid too then I’d be ecstatic with that and confident we would be closer to the European places even with the points deduction.

Presumably if Danjuma gets sold midway through our loan then we would get the loan fee back that we paid or at least half of it?

If we can find a winger to replace Danjuma that Dyche trusts and a centre mid/defensive mid too then I’d be ecstatic with that and confident we would be closer to the European places even with the points deduction.

Surely wed have one in the chamber to replace Danjuma, maybe Cornet as Dan suggests. Cornet can cover at full back at a pinch as well.

I think it's best Danjuma leaves for everyone's sake.

It just hasn't worked out.

Holgate will return from Southampton and I wouldn't be surprised if Dobbin or Chermiti get a few months in the Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.