6 + 2 Point Deductions

They will have high wages bills and Fulham won’t earn what we do. Villa have spent 3
Of the last 7 yrs in the championship. Which is probably worth 200mil more to Everton being in the prem for them 3yrs

Villa's wages to turnover for the past 2 seasons has been in the region of 70%. They made a loss of 30 million in one year and a small profit in another.

West Ham have a much bigger turnover, think it was 80 million more and they had a wage bill smaller than us.

We are a shambles and a complete mess. We are relying on loans of 20 million per month from 777 to keep us going.

My main takeaway from it all is how do we have such bad accountants ?
We've gambled over and over that things would turn out ok. I think whoever did the creative excuse making evidenced in the report for breach 1 is a genius myself as it was all nonsense.

I'm not at all surprised that we're not compliant, the covid mitigations were ridiculous - we threw a lot of loss in there and the averaging out that was done. No way that was being sorted within a year of just not signing players (though we did sign players, which maybe we shouldn't have done)

Villa's wages to turnover for the past 2 seasons has been in the region of 70%. They made a loss of 30 million in one year and a small profit in another.

West Ham have a much bigger turnover, think it was 80 million more and they had a wage bill smaller than us.

We are a shambles and a complete mess. We are relying on loans of 20 million per month from 777 to keep us going.

and how are we paying 777 back

how are we finishing our championship ground?

Just ba if another points deduction just what is the point in football, what else could we have done. Hard not to get angry just hooe this amazing fan base csn get good news and not have to be worried about offield actions. While this scumbag league lets other clubs get away with it chelsea city ect

this has made me
feel physically sick

It'll be okay Matty, The esk said we have nothing to worry about regarding breaching psr again...

7BWh.gif

Do we know what our wages to turnover is now? We’ve done nothing but slash top earners the past few years so it can’t be anywhere near what it was.