6 + 2 Point Deductions

Football isn't what it was. The decisions are being made behind closed doors, both on the pitch and off the pitch.
The excitement of football was the moment. You scored a goal it was a goal, you gained points you had gained points, you were a position in the the league, it was your position in the league. It was like if you had won, you knew you had won, that was the excitement of football.
Now, you are never sure about anything, if it is a goal, if you are safe in the league. Decisions now are made behind closed doors. They have taken away the excitement of the moment for me.

I know today will be a great stress to many staunch and passionate blues in what are proven to be some of the most difficult weeks of the year annually. Perhaps schedule a little screen time away, a walk or a catch up with friends if you find today weighing on you. I’ll be checking in with a few blues I know later, after it’s announced.

Ornstein would have been briefed by the club
But we don’t really by who or why they said they “expect” to be charged. There hasn’t been an avalanche of other stories backing it up. Others are hearing from inside the club they believe we’re fine. We’ve heard that too many times to believe it but it could still go either way.

I know today will be a great stress to many staunch and passionate blues in what are proven to be some of the most difficult weeks of the year annually. Perhaps schedule a little screen time away, a walk or a catch up with friends if you find today weighing on you. I’ll be checking in with a few blues I know later, after it’s announced.
I don't have any. Everton is literally all I have.