6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just looked at a forest forum they are in for a shock.
Havnt a clue the corrupt bollocks they are getting into.
Seem to think we have somehow cheated more than them.
Problem is the Premier league have set the bar now, with what they have done to us.
So they are well in the firing line.

Whatever our punishment is after that appeal, that will be Forest’s punishment too, as a bare minimum. If they’re over by more than the £19.5m we were, it might even be more. Can’t not be.

The way I look at this is:

We are 10 points down already so if let's get to the 1st appeal:
A) Win, 10 Points back and 2nd breach goes away.
B) Lose but Board feel 10 points is extreme so reduced punishment.
C) Lose and we have the 10 points off already.

So worst case scenario: C and we have ANOTHER breach to deal with at the end of the season.

So we have to be well clear of the bottom 3 by at least 10 points incase we get charged if it's like for like.

We are currently a point ahead of Luton on 17 points so we need to keep up the away form and make Goodison the place no opposition wants to play at.

Easy really when you think about it.

COYB!

Bkw5FJDIUAAoTK2.jpg

Worry more about the weather, snow is forecast, if the game goes ahead it will be a great evening with Everton fans telling everybody interested that we will not be accepting this and the fight goes on against the corrupt premier league who make the rules up as they decide new ones without them being voted in by the twenty clubs who play in this league not just the six that matter————————— to the premier league!
I'll still be there whatever the weather! If the game is cancelled I'll get shredded in the Winslow!

Got 3 points a long time ago coming home from a Family holiday, stupid temp road works and didnt see the speed camera doing 55 on the Motorway.

Really annoyed me, wish I got SuperSilk on it to fight it.
I got 2 last Christmas in the same week. Didn’t realised they’d changed the speed from 40 to 30 between Garson and Speke the little bastards.

Was proper sweating all Christmas thinking another was going to come through.

Got 3 points a long time ago coming home from a Family holiday, stupid temp road works and didnt see the speed camera doing 55 on the Motorway.

Really annoyed me, wish I got SuperSilk on it to fight it.

Did you admit your crime to [Poor language removed] Masters?

What we need right now is an Andy Burnham blammo message that tells us everything is alright cos he's got the government, Mi5, NHS, Metropolitan Police, Fire Brigade, Gordon the Gofer, Roland Rat, Elton Welsby, Everton Clubcall, Barbie, Fleetwood Mac, Lollipop Lady, fella from the R Whites Lemonade advert and the Honey Monster all in our corner and ready to take in the PL.

I'd certainly feel a whole lot better If that post suddenly appeared from Burnhams X box thing

I mentioned it previously.
This is 'Double Jeopardy'. In effect, we've been charged for the same offence twice. The 'clock' needed to be reset at the end of the 2021/22 period.
The offences overlap.
They do, but a huge part of the loss considered for the previous charge dropped off. 2022/23 should have been seen as an opportunity to right it, but instead Everton must have recorded a loss of significantly over £50m. I guess given we hadn't had the points deduction yet we were still essentially playing a big game of chicken with the £105m, but it's not great, is it? I don't know if that other poster is a secret kopite or not, but I can see the point.

I would add that I think the rules are mental, the league has acted entirely inappropriately and there should be no points deductions, especially for the second charge.

What we need right now is an Andy Burnham blammo message that tells us everything is alright cos he's got the government, Mi5, NHS, Metropolitan Police, Fire Brigade, Gordon the Gofer, Roland Rat, Elton Welsby, Everton Clubcall, Barbie, Fleetwood Mac, Lollipop Lady, fella from the R Whites Lemonade advert and the Honey Monster all in our corner and ready to take in the PL.

I'd certainly feel a whole lot better If that post suddenly appeared from Burnhams X box thing
No way Burnham brings Gordon the Gopher in. Credibility shredded since he went public on Schofield.

so the prem introduced a rule where the clubs had to submit there accounts in January and then any breaches would be dealt with in the same season. Was this something that the clubs agreed to or was this just the prem introducing another rule on a whim during the season.

Surely it’s not enforceable unless the majority of clubs agree to it.

Athletic latest article

Everton argued that £17.4million worth of interest payments were used for their new stadium project and should not be included in their PSR calculations, but when the commission found in the league’s favour, that shortfall left them in breach.

With the 2023 summer window already closed, Everton were unable to do business in the market to recover the amount, leaving them at risk of a breach in 2022-23 as well. Almost overnight, the club’s internal forecasting was put out of kilter, with pessimism quickly setting in over their attempts at compliance for the latest cycle.

Indeed, the club used the commission’s assumptions from October, which they intend to challenge on appeal, when filing their PSR submission last month.

Like getting done for speeding 3 times and getting 9 points (3 for each). Then getting clocked again for 3 more points and getting another 9 because they added 6 points from your prior punishment.

More like @matty1878 speeding home to get to bed before 6pm, bombing down a 40mph zone at 44mph, then only slowing down to 32mph in the following 30mph zone. Slowed down substantially, but still in breach. But he could argue that it’s all part of the same journey, not separate ones, and was only slightly in breach of the speed limit because he wanted to get his head down nice and early because his head’s gone.