6 + 2 Point Deductions

That is a far better argument . However there is a fundamental tenant of English law that ignorance of the law ( or in this case , a failure to understand the law ) is no excuse.

I agree breaking the law by accident is still breaking the law.

But also not doing it intentionally, cooperating, be willing to make amends and pleading guilty usually come with some sort of lenience ….

What is also rare is the fact that the punishment for breaking the rules/law was not stipulated when the rules were made.

What I dont understand about this whole thing is that when the war broke out, chelsea had to find a new owner and the whole world stopped as they were allowed to hear bids from party and the whole country is invested in the sale of the club, we had dine and dash immediately, taking the loss, we couldn't auction our stadium naming rights
I don't understand any of it mate if I'm honest. Nor do a vast majority on here. Best to just see what happens and not get involved in speculation. It doesn't look good for us though mate. I can see more points deductions.

My understanding is that they worked with us and did advise mosh that we were seriously risking P and S but he spent anyway …. They allowed it as we technically could have sold to balance the bills but we didn’t .

To make things worse mosh then went “ on the stand” so to speak and admitted it and said he done it because we had no midfield … idiot …
They've been working with us for a couple kf years apparently, in that time we've hardly spent and anything we have spent had been funded by sales.

Totally ilogical to think we could sell players without replacing them, the whole system is flawed.

The way I see it is, teams like us must make sure almost every signing we make.works out because if it doesn't we are risking FFP, whereas city, Chelsea, United etc can make mistakes over and over and over again because they have bigger revenues. Not all signings work our, we absolutely took the piss with some of our signings and didn't help ourselves, but it's just not a fair system.

It will be scrapped soon enough

All these driving analogies are a bit hit and miss.

If you ask me, it’s like we were walking on a patch of grass that said “do not walk on the grass”.

Then we got fined for walking on the grass and decided to pull our pants down and defecate on the grass.

I'd be more worried if I was forest, a deduction for them could well relegate them
Me too, if their argument is Johnson then he played the first 3 games of this season before being sold (a different financial year) and also it could be considered they gained a sporting advantage from those 3 games.

✊

1705400047880.png