Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Forest would have to win a few games as well.
With Forest having City at the weekend them getting 7/8 (depending on GD) from 4 games doesn’t feel any more likely than Luton getting 9, but with their appeal in that can’t be calculated for sure. I guess the important thing when it comes to Forest is that them beating Burnley and Sheffield United is no longer enough to pass us.

But they have Forest, which changes that parallel universe parallax quantum bubble.

Or

We get a point from Brentford on Saturday and after City beat Forest on Sunday were home and clear!

Then we can let Luton beat us with Young giving pens, and help relegate Forest.

Murder Sheff U and have a last home day party in the old lady.

And sing Arsenal songs on the last game day, when they take the title from the sh1te. But 1:0 will suffice!

We can finish above them. Perhaps even Palace, as even thoufh they have been doing ok, they have a few tough remaining games. Could be an extra 5 mil.

Brentford and Sheff U at Goodison and Luton. We have to give it a good go! Could be the difference between losing and keeping Branthtwaite for example.

Let's say it as it is here, last nights game was never a do or die relegation clash for us was it? In the real none cheating world we went in to that game safe on 38 points with just local pride to play for, we were only under threat because of the senseless, unprescedented and shameful actions of the PL.
It has backfired on them though. Because of that lingering threat I think we stepped it up to a higher level on the pitch than we could for a normal Derby and the result is that the RS are now happily all but out of the running.
My hope now is that either Arsenal or City implode and one of them runs away with it, becoming champions with 2 games left.
Also hoping the relegation places are sorted before the final week.

Should make SKY's 10 game final day extavaganza a complete snoozefest and a whimper of an end to this cringeworthy PL season.
Felt weird for me going the game because of the result from the forest game, just felt more relaxed before the game thinking was a free hit yes we needed the points. But the game was not as desperate as if we got beat by forest, would love nothing more to hopefully turn the luton game into a nothing game for us after sky changed it to be a main game about relegation.

We can finish above them. Perhaps even Palace, as even thoufh they have been doing ok, they have a few tough remaining games. Could be an extra 5 mil.

Brentford and Sheff U at Goodison and Luton. We have to give it a good go! Could be the difference between losing and keeping Branthtwaite for example.
100%, even if it doesn't relegate us the deductions will take money out of our pockets, run in is a chance to claw some of it back. All counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.