Go on then... own up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left early last season at Wembley as soon as Carroll scored.
I left early in the 2011 Goodison Derby as soon as Carroll scored.

The only other time was away at Man City, Maine Road, we went 5-0 down if I remember rightly.. Couldn't watch anymore.

Me and my mate left early a few Years ago at Leeds, we had been working all day, drove up straight from work, watched us getting smashed 3-0 and thought fck this.

I recall Fowler getting 2, so with us being a bit peeved and cold we left in the 80th minute.

As we left the ground we heard a roar, thought it was 4-0, decided jobs a good un, got to the car, switched on the radio just as Weir scored in the 90th minute, thankfully, for us, it stayed 3-2, but from that day ive never left a ground early in my life.

As we left the ground we heard a roar, thought it was 4-0, decided jobs a good un, got to the car, switched on the radio just as Weir scored in the 90th minute, thankfully, for us, it stayed 3-2, but from that day ive never left a ground early in my life.

erm..........???????????????????

Well, never been to a game, but I figure I won't leave the Chelsea fixture whether we're up 5 or down 5.

Had a season ticket til about 2001, never left a game early, moved from my seat and stood at the back but never left before the whistle. It's disrespectful to, only reason I moved is because we parked on a side road and had to keep a decent pace to be out before the deadlock.

When Fabregas made it 5 in the 6-1 and also at 2-0 in Jo's Goodison debut. Luckily I was only half way down GS when I heard the Tony Hibbert song and realised we might have got a pen so just about got back in in time to see Jo slot again.

LOL, Jo.

You Englishmen are a strange people. I would never leave a game if there was a little little chans left.

I rembember seeing Bolton-Arsenal last season and Bolton put up a great effort with many chances and the score was 0-0 with 5 minutes left and there was thousands of Bolton supporters leaving. That could potentially be a classic Bolton night under the floodlights if they had found a late winner. Now it just ended 0-0 but who knew? Boloton really deserved a goal. I would never forgive my self if I was a Bolton fan and they did score.

Left at 1-1 vs Birmingham a few years back, when we went on to win 3-1. Think I was due at some sort of family party like, still gutted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.