Go on then... own up

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that basis our "away" support would be empty whenever we travel - just don't get it.

It's a late kickoff, some people could have a 3 hour + trip to get home, and then work the next day, part and parcel. No idea what the issue is here.

Lets say you have to drive back to London for instance, Getting out 5 mins before the end could save you a shed load of time getting back on the motorway

Not everyone lifes within 20mins of the ground

Just got back in now, from leaving the ground at the final whistle. Trust me the extra time is worth it.

I travel from Belfast for matches. Very rarely leave early (even when we're loosing), but sometimes it's just not avoidable.

You never know why some people leave early. There's infinite reasons (other than beating the crowds/traffics) so I try not to criticise.

You'd be ripping if you missed that today though ;)

People saying people are wrong to leave early...

If you don't leave Goodison early most of the time you can't get a cab and risk missing your train, which is annoying considering trains to London are only every hour and you might not get a seat on a later one.

Also, people buy a ticket it is their right to leave whenever they want.

Nobody on here saw that result coming so you can't really blame the people who wanted to leave early

People saying people are wrong to leave early...

If you don't leave Goodison early most of the time you can't get a cab and risk missing your train, which is annoying considering trains to London are only every hour and you might not get a seat on a later one.

Also, people buy a ticket it is their right to leave whenever they want.

Nobody on here saw that result coming so you can't really blame the people who wanted to leave early

Wanting to leave early and needing to leave early are two different things.

I don't understand wanting to leave early at all or leaving early to save a few minutes on a journey.

Wanting to leave early and needing to leave early are two different things.

I don't understand wanting to leave early at all or leaving early to save a few minutes on a journey.

Before this season I always left early don't know why it changed this season

Apart from West Brom, I left the minute that second goal went in

Quite a few around us did. I would personally never leave early. We have a fairly long drive home but it's never too​ bad getting out the car park

Contemplated leaving but as I said "want to go?" we went on the attack and scored the equaliser. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.