Dusan Tadic

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is Lallana a toffee?

edit: nevermind. just googled "Lallana evertonian". His old man was a blue so he grew up supporting everton.

Personally would prefer Llanna as pienaar's replacement. Can play any of the 3 posistions behind the striker, English and a toffee.

Unfortunately doubt he's in our price range!

I reckon that Lallana would be available for £8m. He'd be great if he signed for us.

I reckon that Lallana would be available for £8m. He'd be great if he signed for us.
8mil? are you having a laugh, you wouldnt see change from 20mil, hes englands new golden boy, the media have picked up on him, im sure the likes of chelsea and utd, arse would be onto him.

I could put my life on it, he wont be coming to everton.

Like the idea of tadic though

£8M You're kidding. You are forgetting 2 things
1) He's English
2) He can play
Maybe if you double it and add half again you might be near the mark.

Adam Lallana I think will be out of our price range. Dusan Tadic on the other hand should be well within. I for one will jump for joy if we manage to sign him. Said it a few times on here, has been by far the best player in the Dutch League for the last couple of seasons in my opinion.

Lallana IS a very fine player and I suspect he will be donning a Chelsea or United jersey next season.

Chelsea, no chance.

United, possibly. But I suspect a big money signings will be going to old trafford.

No disrespect to Lallanlid, of course. He's a fine player, but I think he falls into the catergory of Pienaar and Osman their day, as opposed to the likes of Mata, Hazard, Oscar etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.