Dusan Tadic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeeah, if we have a chance of signing Lallana I'd jump at it, but Saints have no need to sell. I don't have anything to base an opinion on for Tadic, though.

Lukaku, Barry and Tadic. It would be the best summer since Jags, Baines, Pienaar and Yakubu. Shame its a pipe dream.

£8M You're kidding. You are forgetting 2 things
1) He's English
2) He can play
Maybe if you double it and add half again you might be near the mark.

He may be English but Southampton aren't exactly the best negotiators. £10m at a push for him. When you look at the talent that is available for the £20m figure you guys are throwing around it's really no comparison.

When Cortese resigned from Southampton, and everybody thought Pochettino would follow, I had hoped Southampton would have had a meltdown and we'd snap up Lallana for a relatively low fee.

But Pochettino stayed, there was no meltdown and Lallana will go to Manchester/London for £23m in the summer.

Sigh...

He may be English but Southampton aren't exactly the best negotiators. £10m at a push for him. When you look at the talent that is available for the £20m figure you guys are throwing around it's really no comparison.

How have you come up with the conclusion that Southampton are no good at negotiating?? Interested here.

He won't go anywhere for less than £15m

Tadic is pretty much the Serbian equivalent of Lallana. Same age, similar type of player. Would cost £10 mil less though.

Status
Not open for further replies.