Dusan Tadic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think when Moyes has a clear out at Man U I think Cleverly could be included,and bearing in mind he was at Wigan with Bobby I think he will be interested in bringing him to Everton, anyone rate him ?

he cant be as bad as Utd are making out. They need a scape-goat and are used to their centre-midfielders dominating games/dictating the play. To me its quite obvious that he's been tasked with playing the ball out wide (sideways) to wingers and full-backs who are just launching crosses in at any given opportunity. Blame the manager rather than the player.

He would be worth a bid of 6-8million imo.

he cant be as bad as Utd are making out. They need a scape-goat and are used to their centre-midfielders dominating games/dictating the play. To me its quite obvious that he's been tasked with playing the ball out wide (sideways) to wingers and full-backs who are just launching crosses in at any given opportunity. Blame the manager rather than the player.

He would be worth a bid of 6-8million imo.

He's gash. Hasn't he got the highest pass completion rate for United because he does a Rodwell, passing to the side? Hardly impressive. I know Martinez likes his passing but even that's a step too far. Martinez likes to attack. We really would get nowhere with him passing the ball about.

How have you come up with the conclusion that Southampton are no good at negotiating?? Interested here.

Have you seen their recent transfers? Osvaldo for £15m, Wanyama for £12m...

Add another 22 million and we might have a chance.

Okay, I was slightly on one end of the spectrum.

You're wayyyy on the other end. £30m? :Blink:

Think when Moyes has a clear out at Man U I think Cleverly could be included,and bearing in mind he was at Wigan with Bobby I think he will be interested in bringing him to Everton, anyone rate him ?
Don't think moyes would risk selling us one of their players in case they went on to do well. It's a risk for him with any transfer but more so when dealing with everton IMO.

Couldn't find a thread dedicated to him, but if there is then I apologise in advance.

Brilliant performance in the No.10 role for Serbia tonight. Sharp, incisive passing that ripped Ireland open several times and led to Serbias 2 goals. The perfect player for us (as a few -myself included - have said for a while). Hope the rumours of our interest in Jan were true and we move for him in the summer. What we're missing in midfield imo

Totally agree. He is a very good player with an eye for a pass but can pretty much do everything, cross the ball, get goals. He can play anywhere across the 3 attacking mid spots but what i like about him is he can pick out and play through balls for fun and we lack a player in are side like that.

I hope Barkley turns out to be that sort of player in time but at the moment he doesnt seem to look for the through ball when 20, 30 or 40 yards out from goal, he's got one thing on his mind and that is beat a man and shoot!

Really hope our interest is genuine cos this is the type of player we need to improve our team/squad that'll help to kick on to the next level.

I do think part of those fee will disappear so there probably won't be £20m plus available.

After sales from the summer and in Jan, we should have atleast £15m or more in the kitty. Then take into account the next installment of tv money. Martinez should have a decent sized budget come the summer!

I think he'll easily have £20m to spend in summer, maybe a little more.

Lallana? £8m?

£15m absolute bare minimum and even then I think that's being unrealistic

He's a cracking player, but he and Shaw will go for huge money because they fit the profile of being young, English and very talented - combination which almost always means massive transfer fees.

We'd be doing the same thing if anyone came knocking for Barkley.

EDIT - Tadic, btw, looks the real deal (I also really like the look of the striker Serbia have, Mitrovic(?)) - issue with Tadic is that he looks most suited to the role Barkley plays. He could conceivably be a replacement for Pienaar, but I'd doubt we'll do that this summer

He's a decent player aswell, currently plays for Anderlecht.

Looking forward to watching him vs Ajax on the 30th tbh, should be a good test to see how he performs in Twente's hardest game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.