Dusan Tadic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lallana? £8m?

£15m absolute bare minimum and even then I think that's being unrealistic

He's a cracking player, but he and Shaw will go for huge money because they fit the profile of being young, English and very talented - combination which almost always means massive transfer fees.

We'd be doing the same thing if anyone came knocking for Barkley.

EDIT - Tadic, btw, looks the real deal (I also really like the look of the striker Serbia have, Mitrovic(?)) - issue with Tadic is that he looks most suited to the role Barkley plays. He could conceivably be a replacement for Pienaar, but I'd doubt we'll do that this summer

Don't know much about this Tadic lad, but others speaking about Lallana - I agree that anything south of £20mill will be rejected by Soton.

He really is some player though, a natural replacement for Pienaar.

All depends on how much we have to spend. From an outsiders perspective, theres no reason why we shouldn't have £40 million to spend this summer, based on us surely having £10mil+ put aside per year for transfers anyway, as well as all of the player sales we have done in the last 12 months.

Should we have £20million, and seemingly Deulofeu being on his way, id throw 20mil bids at Lallana and Lukaku (Remy as a back up).

Its likely we will see an outgoing or 2, possibly even Kev should Spurs come in for him. Obvs then money raised to add depth to the squad.

It aint Football Manager though of course so god knows whats going to happen!

Think when Moyes has a clear out at Man U I think Cleverly could be included,and bearing in mind he was at Wigan with Bobby I think he will be interested in bringing him to Everton, anyone rate him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.