Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVB, pls.

He's leaving Zenit at the end of this season so we wouldn't have to buy him out or anything.

Would also be happy with Mancini.

Would not be happy with appointing any manager from the championship or lower PL. We apparently have some money now, show some ambition.

AVB... really? A man that has FAILED with two previous premier league clubs?

Dear me there's 3 prem title winners in there yet non compare to our glorious leader? Laughable. You've laughed off Karanka who is doing a great job with Boro and has a fantastic defensive record. Laughed off de Boer and Mancini who have how many league titles between them? Pellegrini and Mourinho apparently buy bad players and only do 3 years ha ha (3 years of trophies would be terrible wouldn't it, would much rather stick with three years of bottom half finishes). You've labelled AVB a multiple trophy winner including in Europe as a failure because he took Chelsea and Spurs to heights we can only now dream of.

Every single manager on that list apart from Laudrup and Pulis are better than Roberto. Imagine if he was on there 'took Wigan down and can't organise a defence, spent money at Everton but led them to an unlikely relegation battle in their second season and is currently bottom half'.

Take the blinkers off mate. I'm getting fed up seeing posters so tied to Martinez that they'd turn down genuine world class managers like Mourinho. Martinez will never achieve even 5% of what Mourinho has or even the likes of Mancini or Pellegrini.

Philippe Cocu.

Game set and match.

xoxoxo

He's the best option out there other than Martinez and making De Boer look like a chump.

@bicycleheader as a barca man what do you think?

Certainly cuts the mustard for me as an alternative.

For me we need to swerve off the chancers so write off anyone who hasn't already been successful. No howe no karanka etc.

With money anything is possible.

Go for mourinho if he doesn't fancy it, go for hiddink for a year. If not him go for AVB.

Someone who already has success behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.