Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the euros to be on so all this hysteria can calm down. Everyone proclaiming Moshiri as some sort of God, when the fact is nothing has happened at all. However, should we appoint Emery, sign Roberto Baggio and banish Kenwright to history I shall be happy to have a massive slice of humble pie and cheesey pole.

Emery would be great, but Monchi is a huge part of his success. Both would have been great, it's not great if he's off to Utd, Emery to us or not.
Emery would be a huge coup if landed. There's no reason to believe Monchi would have followed him from Sevilla, after 16 years there, for us. Utd are a far more attractive destination and the fact that they've broken up the partnership at Utd increases the chances of Emmery leaving.

Um. This makes me think we're getting neither of them.

The rollercoaster ride of being a blue - one minute we're up, the next we're down

8a354e3dfc4b6f4493619fcf2efe01ac.jpg

Emery would be a huge coup if landed. There's no reason to believe Monchi would have followed him from Sevilla, after 16 years there, for us. Utd are a far more attractive destination and the fact that they've broken up the partnership at Utd increases the chances of Emmery leaving.

I know that.

The mad thing about this Monchi thing is that in England his South American kids will fail, they can't cope with the culture, they can't get work permits etc. I can't see it being rosy for him over here.

Absolutely no relevance in him leaving Seville and Unai Emery leaving.

Have we ever had a 100% genuine ITK? Not trying to take the piddle or anything but I'm actually curious if anyone has delivered on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back