Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Costa even if its until Jan, if they want Barkley and that's a sweetener to deal with them, even better.

I also wouldn't turn my nose up at Slimani, his record in his first season in the league, not starting games, in and out of the team is commendable. Especially so in a Leicester team that lost its way after the title win, change in management etc.

Would love Costa even if its until Jan, if they want Barkley and that's a sweetener to deal with them, even better.

I also wouldn't turn my nose up at Slimani, his record in his first season in the league, not starting games, in and out of the team is commendable. Especially so in a Leicester team that lost its way after the title win, change in management etc.
The more i think about Slimani the more i think it would work .

Just been watching Naked Attraction and the guy describes himself as pansexual, some interesting sights he was presented with, one of the women did make me wonder about the benefits of playing 2 up front with a little one in behind.

Wonder who we'll get in up front? Probably going cinema tomorrow to see Hitmans bodyguard. Not even sure if it's out yet.

Just been watching Naked Attraction and the guy describes himself as pansexual, some interesting sights he was presented with, one of the women did make me wonder about the benefits of playing 2 up front with a little one in behind.

Wonder who we'll get in up front? Probably going cinema tomorrow to see Hitmans bodyguard. Not even sure if it's out yet.

Looks shocking, that. Hitman's Bodyguard that is.

Does this mean he has sex with pans?

3 In
5 Out
By Thursday.

Take that to the bank.

Phew! Glad I'm not the only one who watches naked attraction.

Looks shocking, that. Hitman's Bodyguard that is.

I dunno mate, I just go where the mrs points me, it's best that I'm not allowed to make my own decisions.

Does this mean he has sex with pans?

3 In
5 Out
By Thursday.

Take that to the bank.

I've assumed it means people in the Panama region, which sadly excludes Dzeko, who I would very much like to see at Everton despite not really knowing if he's any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.