Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Costa, a half season loan wouldn't be ideal but consider how we've played in that busy November-January window the past few seasons. Having a fresh Costa up front even for just that stretch of games, finally picking up some real points there would be a huge difference maker. Get a replacement in come the winter along with Bolasie coming back and this team could go places. He also would probably not want to play in Europa which would help take some pressure off of Sandro/Rooney too. Would rather get a full season even if it meant including Ross in a deal.

He hasn't been good at all, he's threw out some names, a lot more he talked in absolute vagaries about, he jumped quick on it anytime Hunter or Joyce Saud something.

And he's deleted a lot of tweets when he said something that was proven wrong. Easy to appear knowledgeable when you say 100 guesses and then delete the 90 wrong ones.

100% Barkley will sign a new contract after the window closes.

Barkley will be sold on deadline day to a London club.

I will delete in ten days the appropriate wrong statement.

Can't say I've seen him say anything on Barkley tbh. And when I've seen him suggest things it's never been off the back of Joyce or King or anyone...

We have literally got no chance of Costa. Is there a list of available strikers who are realistic in price and who we can possibly attract with EL football?

We need pace
We need aerial threat
We need good hold up play

I just dont see who we can get in the time available, and with the prospects we can attract players with, who will fulfil this profile.

Thinking about this, I cant think of a footballer in world football that has all the above abilities, its almost like you did this on purpose.
Pace, aerial threat and good hold up play? So basically Dave, you want us to sign Ronaldo? Funny thing is mate, even if we did, I reckon you'd still whinge about "no sell on value" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back