Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confirmed we are not bringing in a striker lol.

Tbf to that Dave, he's been pretty good with transfers and rumours this summer. He reckons were working on bringing in a striker from abroad, a main target. The players we've been linked to abroad from any reputable media source over here is Dzeko & Willian Jose.....

He's £16M mate, not £45M.

*sigh*

It does not matter. £16m or £40m. No resale value which is your concern. Don't just move the goalpost whenever you like, sir.

Anyway, do you have a prediction of the players Everton would sign before the deadline? Just curious to know your opinion on this.

Tbf to that Dave, he's been pretty good with transfers and rumours this summer. He reckons were working on bringing in a striker from abroad, a main target. The players we've been linked to abroad from any reputable media source over here is Dzeko & Willian Jose.....
I'd take Dzeko in a heartbeat
To be honest I don't watch enough European football to pass judgement on the others
I don't trust YouTube videos.
Giroud or Dzeko for me.
I'd have Costa in a heartbeat

Points to Slimani I think. No team is selling their number one striker to us this late in the window.

I was thinking though Macca that whoever we get in I guess folk will say it's last minute. But even 6/7 weeks ago who could we have got in? There just seems to be a short supply of top strikers who are actually available or are willing to come to us. It's not like we've lost out on anyone yet have we?

I was thinking though Macca that whoever we get in I guess folk will say it's last minute. But even 6/7 weeks ago who could we have got in? There just seems to be a short supply of top strikers who are actually available or are willing to come to us. It's not like we've lost out on anyone yet have we?

Giroud wouldn't come to us even though Arsenal said he could go

Costa is just a bit of fun for all of us, including Koeman. He is just flirting with the barmaid for the story hunting press. Easy topic to talk about in a presser because it's light and fluffy and a unicorn.
I would be quite content with Silmani honestly and would have been last year. It's not a forever signing but perhaps a best fit right now.
The quiet work of the club can be frustrating but it's much better than the alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back