Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know mate, I meant more that we haven't lost out on a striker who signed for someone else instead. I think Giroud was his main target all summer and Giroud got cold feet last minute so it will be interesting to see if we had a plan B or C or if something pops up surprisingly

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a plan B C and D
That's what Walsh is employed for.
It's about getting the right player at a reasonable price.
Giroud may change his mind if Sanchez is definitely staying
He'd be 6 th choice then but as I said earlier Arsenals only viable option to change the way they play from the bench.

I'd take Dzeko in a heartbeat
To be honest I don't watch enough European football to pass judgement on the others
I don't trust YouTube videos.
Giroud or Dzeko for me.
I'd have Costa in a heartbeat

I'm just purely guessing off of what he's said really mate. Like I say he's been genuinely good with transfers this summer, called them, stuck to his guns and they've come through and he says were after a striker from abroad and he's a main target so I'm hazarding a guess at either Dzeko or Willian Jose but it could be anyone really.

I suppose we'll find out soon enough who we really want as there's not that long to go in the window now and things will break by the day.

Dave Seed is a terrible Weasel. Doesn't name names then claims he's right when a player who he never named signs.

Said we would get Keane even though at the time everyone was saying he was off to Utd. When it first came out we were bidding £8m for Pickford he said that's way off and we will get him and get him for more. Pretty sure he called Klaassen aswell. Said Sandro was done at the time it really was done even though media and whatever else were starting to think the deal was dead.....

I'm just purely guessing off of what he's said really mate. Like I say he's been genuinely good with transfers this summer, called them, stuck to his guns and they've come through and he says were after a striker from abroad and he's a main target so I'm hazarding a guess at either Dzeko or Willian Jose but it could be anyone really.

I suppose we'll find out soon enough who we really want as there's not that long to go in the window now and things will break by the day.

He hasn't been good at all, he's threw out some names, a lot more he talked in absolute vagaries about, he jumped quick on it anytime Hunter or Joyce Saud something.

And he's deleted a lot of tweets when he said something that was proven wrong. Easy to appear knowledgeable when you say 100 guesses and then delete the 90 wrong ones.

100% Barkley will sign a new contract after the window closes.

Barkley will be sold on deadline day to a London club.

I will delete in ten days the appropriate wrong statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back