2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You prove my point spectacularly.

Cheers

Surely you can see the logic? Koemans first season was done in spite of RM because the squad was unfit, unable to defend ,soft and the players had basically given up. RM didn't have that problem he inherited a fit side with a good defensive record with a good work ethic and team spirit.

For bobby's entire prem career his goals against column has increased season on season. That's a fact so I'm not re writing anything he didn't believe in fitness training lol what the actual F? Didn't believe in corners and thought having possession means you win the game . He signed some absolute shocking players after his first window and had the fans fighting eachother. He would spew bullshit after every game and was taking us towards relagation ...

Koeman was a failure for other reasons and a big part of it for me Is the fact he didn't give a flying fox and wanted massive money for doing the bare minimum, wasn't involed in transfer signings and didn't even live in the country .

Surely you can see the logic? Koemans first season was done in spite of RM because the squad was unfit, unable to defend ,soft and the players had basically given up. RM didn't have that problem he inherited a fit side with a good defensive record with a good work ethic and team spirit.

For bobby's entire prem career his goals against column has increased season on season. That's a fact so I'm not re writing anything he didn't believe in fitness training lol what the actual F? Didn't believe in corners and thought having possession means you win the game . He signed some absolute shocking players after his first window and had the fans fighting eachother. He would spew bullshit after every game and was taking us towards relagation ...

Koeman was a failure for other reasons and a big part of it for me Is the fact he didn't give a flying fox and wanted massive money for doing the bare minimum, wasn't involed in transfer signings and didn't even live in the country .
Never at any time were we in relegation trouble under RM for all his faults - koeman has ruined our club and how Walsh was not fired too was bemusing its a sad part of our history that all that money spent we are becoming the ridicule of most journolist - You let koeman on the highest wages for a blues Manager off very lightly in that post there imo!

What's confusing now is how Bollassie has jumped ahead of him on the fitness front only two weeks ago it was stated Ross was near returning than Bollassie, and Coleman ?
Ross has been out almost 3 months!?

Yeah but Bolasie and Coleman are both model pro's who want to be out there playing for the team, Barkley I just cant see having the same approach, makes no odds to him when he gets fit, he wont be getting in the England WC squad and if he was bothered about Everton he would of signed the contract

Yeah but Bolasie and Coleman are both model pro's who want to be out there playing for the team, Barkley I just cant see having the same approach, makes no odds to him when he gets fit, he wont be getting in the England WC squad and if he was bothered about Everton he would of signed the contract
He's on a wage that's utter nonsense if he's fit he plays otherwise put him in the under 23s or terminate his pay!

I’m sorry lads but I can’t allow this snakery to pass. Some of you ridiculed Ross Barkley and contributed towards him wanting to leave Everton.

I’m not sure many of you have truly learned your lesson and are humble enough to admit that your toxicity damages the club we follow.

Giving you until sundown to come out in this thread and apologise for what you’ve done or we are going to vault all of you to high heaven.

Take this gracious opportunity to come clean.

I’m sorry lads but I can’t allow this snakery to pass. Some of you ridiculed Ross Barkley and contributed towards him wanting to leave Everton.

I’m not sure many of you have truly learned your lesson and are humble enough to admit that your toxicity damages the club we follow.

Giving you until sundown to come out in this thread and apologise for what you’ve done or we are going to vault all of you to high heaven.

show no mercy

It takes a strong man to admit when they’re wrong.

Be strong lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.