Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread like this is heartening though.

It underlines that we as a club have standards that need maintaining.

I support Allardyce, btw. He's here to do a job and he'll do it. Although I think we'd have managed without him he has quickly gone about copper fastening us to our PL status again. I thank him for that. But we must move quickly on from this brand of football asap. Not a day beyond May should he be Everton boss.

This is what went on at West Ham under Sam they were getting results playing the same style but the punters soon got bored of it
can see this happening here eventually

At the beginning of the season we were on here suggesting we'd be challenging the top 4! We "bought a new team" virtually then and we'll have the same personal shopper doing the deals so why do you think it will be different?

Well if anyone thought we'd be challenging the top 4 then they're a brain dead moron. We actually didn't buy a new team either, not even close. We left about 5 positions completely ignored and ended up buying 4 of the same player instead and addressing our full back shortage by signing the worst player in the league due to our most incompetent ever manager, who is no longer here.

I was a in a much worse mood after getting beaten by Soton, Lyon, Leicester, Arsenal, Burnley, Atalanta, Spuds, ManU ( I've likely missed one or two in there ) ...
Need I go on ?

Short memories some people.
It's nauseating how fickle some of our fans are and as you mention it's short memory syndrome. Think back a mere month and three days ago...

We lost appallingly 5-1 to an Italian who were 13th in Seria A and hadn't won away from home all season - that was a breaking point.

Arsenal put five past us at home as well along with shipping four at Southampton amongst others: each of these were symbols of our demise.

I won't hide that I was disappointed with our attacking options once again, but it's almost as if people believe we've a 'right' to succeed.

Average age of most people's sisters on here will be 30+ so I'll be fine.

If not, I'll settle for your ma as usual

Top Ma banter lad. Wish i'd have thought that up. Dunno what the average age of someones sister has to do with you nonsing though.

If you'd told me we would get 40 points in total after the Southampton game, I'd have laughed in your face.
Yes mate. I’m made up with the turn around this season. There are 14 pretty evenly matched teams in this league and getting 40 points is no mean achievement. Looking ahead to future seasons, I foresee similarly hard and dour slug-fests between ‘the bottom 14’ clubs but remain optimistic we’ll avoid relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.