Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are on 27 points which is pretty damn good imo. The way we are difficult to score against suggests quite a few 0-0 results ahead. Can we get 13 of them in our remaining games? I think it’s doable...and a final 40 point haul in this difficult league would represent a pretty impressive season.
Next year i’d hope we can push on a bit, but there are a lot of teams of similar quality to us so i’ll take nothing for granted.

We are on 27 points which is pretty damn good imo. The way we are difficult to score against suggests quite a few 0-0 results ahead. Can we get 13 of them in our remaining games? I think it’s doable...and a final 40 point haul in this difficult league would represent a pretty impressive season.
Next year i’d hope we can push on a bit, but there are a lot of teams of similar quality to us so i’ll take nothing for granted.
If you'd told me we would get 40 points in total after the Southampton game, I'd have laughed in your face.

After the opening game of the season we did not keep another clean sheet until the West Ham match a 12 match run of conceding every game - since the West Ham match we have kept four.

Let's see what happens in the transfer window as regards attackers.

Yup. Unbeaten in 6. Hardly conceded. Draw away from home. Unacceptable. Get him as far away from your club as soon as possible.

Mef.

Now go back to wetting the bed whislt sniffing your sisters pants!

I'm in my pants while your sister is wet, sniff it.

Moaning about an 8 game unbeaten run after looking like relegation candidates. Yeah it wasn't pretty but we tried pretty with Martinez and that turned out super.

Sooner we stop thinking it's Everton of the 1970 vintage or the mid 80s the better your life's will be. This is acceptable for another year at least, if we are still playing like this after he has 2 transfer windows then your point becomes valid.

Until then..... Behave

After a Month? Seriously?

Just wow.
Don’t see why not.

He was brought in to avoid relegation. We aren’t getting relegated - job done.

This man was never brought in to push us beyond survival, and he certainly isn’t capable of anything other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.