Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea

Koeman out
Unsworth not appointed
Allardyce out

What happens then ?

Oh yea, we'd be managerless again, in much the same situation we were a couple of months ago. with people either unwilling, or unable, to become our manager. So Rhino would be in temporary charge again.

Cracking plan that mate ;)

I can't cope mate. People are being weirder than I can deal with.

These tactics aren’t acceptable. Give a new manager a run of games and time to assess the squad ahead of an important season next year.

.. and who is this new manager going to be ?

If he's a top manager, currently having a rest, he likely already has a new job lined up for the summer.

If he's a half decent manager currently employed somewhere else, surely the Silva situation ( ignoring Watford's subsequent form ) shows you can't just get what you want by throwing cash at it ( which is one of Moshiri's weaknesses, because he seems to think cash can fix everything )

If he's a failed manager, why would we want him.

It's understandable to be frustrated about how we played today, but chucking your toys out of the pram and saying "Something has to change" isn't a plan.

I can't cope mate. People are being weirder than I can deal with.

All things in life can be fixed with a manly hug.
I owe you one

I shall revisit this post at the end of the season.

Seriously though, if you can look at the teams below us and, say hand on heart, without breaking into a smirk, that they have better squads than we do, then I wouldn't want to play you at poker.

Most of them have a striker that's half way capable of approaching double figures, and a little bit of pace, and centre backs that can kind of pass the ball to a player, and a modicum of balance with some left footers in the team.

I yearn for those days mate.....

Cracking goal from Siggy though.
I didn't go that day, but, if I had, that goal would have made the journey home ever so sweet

Most of them have a striker that's half way capable of approaching double figures, and a little bit of pace, and centre backs that can kind of pass the ball to a player, and some kind of balance with some left footers in the team.

... and we'll finish above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.