Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we do sign Neres, he's far from the finished product and I don't see him immediately penciled in to the starting lineup. He's got tons of talent, he has some games where his movement and his abilities to beat defenders off the dribble make him really effective, but he also has games where he is absent.

Thats the beauty of having Richarlison, Bernard + Neres...rotation depending on tiredness, injuries and opposition.

Even if we do sign Neres, he's far from the finished product and I don't see him immediately penciled in to the starting lineup. He's got tons of talent, he has some games where his movement and his abilities to beat defenders off the dribble make him really effective, but he also has games where he is absent.
I get what you're saying, but if we sign a 22 year old Brazilian international fresh from playing in the latter stages of the CL there's no way he's not being pencilled straight into the starting line up.

Not really big on us signing a right winger. All our best football last season was played when we had Bernard on the left, Richarlison on the right

Stick the right winger money in the striker fund

Unless of course there’s a fat Russian pulling strings
I was open to the idea of making a profit on Richarlison before he finally switched to the right. He looks a different player now.

Alright fair comment, it was early in the morning and I added an extra vowel. Can't make mistakes on this forum or you'll be punished.

You knew who was talking about though

Portuguese press linking us with two players from Benfica B: Pedro Alvaro (CB) and Nuno Tavares (LB). Apparently we’ve watch a lot of Benfica youth matches this season.

I saw that via newsnow..

Weve apparently attended loads of Benfica first team matches too.

Or

Gomes Gueye *monster box to box player*

Neres *new striker* Richarlison

Running harder faster and better than the rest

That’s what I’d like to see, particularly in away/tougher games. Sigurdsson can play in home games or games where we’re expecting teams to defend deep and allow us possession.

Just get Lozano in already. He can play left or right forward but I’m convinced he could also play centrally. He moves like Aguero/Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.