Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Boro's Stuari any good?

Do you mean Stuani?

If so I was talking to the Middlesbrough fan I work with about him the other day.
Stuani doesn’t play for Middlesbrough anymore. He’s been gone a while. Bit scored a shed load for Girona last season and has some big teams looking at him.

Bloke said that he was the best finisher at Middlesbrough but Karanka kept playing him out wide.

I remember us being linked with some German left back for ages. And then Digne came out of nowhere?

That’s how I remember it anyway

Yeah, dont recall any rumours about Digne myself.

Rico was heavily linked due to Silva, Mina was out there, but everybody else slipped in. Think Mina was only known cos the Lyon chairman as well?

But please, dont let that hide from the hissy fits people are having.

Danny Welbeck.

@MarcelsGoat
A5B767A3-08C3-49DB-BABB-6425F769EDBE.jpeg

Exactly what I thought. Passive aggressive comments, them all over

"Them"

Listen bud we're all Evertonians on here and as a forum everyone has the right to discuss and have an opinion. If you don't like it or get that butt hurt just stick someone on ignore or scroll past said comment.

We may aswell close the place down if the response to every opinion is "pipe down **insert Marcel, Marco, Big Dunc, Toffee Lady** knows better than you".

Sooner you forum nazi's bugger off and leave the rest of us in peace the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.