Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, dont recall any rumours about Digne myself.

Rico was heavily linked due to Silva, Mina was out there, but everybody else slipped in. Think Mina was only known cos the Lyon chairman as well?

But please, dont let that hide from the hissy fits people are having.

Danny Welbeck.
The fume would be tremendous though.

*crosses fingers

I'm sure its been said before, but you could be describing a 23 year old Robben there
Everybody knows what he's going to do, but nobody ever seems capable of stopping him.

For me, he's in amongst the best of the rest after Ronaldo and Messi, over the last 15 years. Only downside for me were the niggling injuries that blighted his career.

If we can bring in a young player with half his ability I'd be all for it, provided it's at the right price. Anything over £25m I would be questioning, but it's one of those where you need to trust in Brands.

All he does is receive the ball...drop his right shoulder and vice versa...cut in on his left...every single time.

I cant get behind Brandalf on this one and hope its a smokescreen or paper talk.

Please can people stop referring to brands as “Brandalf”?

It’s the gayest thing ever

All he does is receive the ball...drop his right shoulder and vice versa...cut in on his left...every single time.

I cant get behind Brandalf on this one and hope its a smokescreen or paper talk.

I haven't seen much of him, other than knowing he was a full back first. Seen a bit of Neres/Malcolm and I suppose a question on both is what they do without the ball. Richarlinson, Bernard and even to a degree Walcott are good without the ball. I do wonder if that is a factor.

Always looked good when I've seen him, albeit that isn't very much. Remember him playing unbelievable against us in the Europa and he's got very decent digits. Left-footed too and just 23 still too, seems to fit the bill - would quite like to see this one happen.
My heart is saying we must buy Lozano. I've wanted him for 12 months. But my head is saying we need more left footers in the squad, especially offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.