The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

ferraritoys.jpg

Whatever , Funny Guy

Goodness guys - who cares? I just read what LCAB and THT post but I laugh at the other stuff and move on. It's a forum, if you don't want to read the jarg rumors don't click on the thread and just read the summary one that was provided. Are we that lazy that we're demanding what to do? The "this is what we should do" posts take just as much space. I just happily read what people post cause it's fun and go to the end of the thread if there's limited time. Just sayin'.

No disrespect David, but that was exactly the reason why I would've preferred this thread being relocated to the Upgraded Member Lounge. We all know what happened during previous windows, and I can't see that changing this time around.And with all respect to the new members (the vast majority are sound people, like the rest of us), we can do without the WUM, the non-believers and the plain jealous members from other messageboards having a dig at LCAB, who everyone who has learnt to know him from on here, knows he's not a BS, or attention seeker.

It's a shame, me and the other mods don't have the time to moderate this thread 24/7, because this winding up would be heavily dealt with.

I know we (well me, Chico, Tubey and a few others) had a little laugh on Sunday, but Danny askes us quite rightly to stop an keep this thread on topic.

LCAB made it clear he doesn't do rumours, he just here to keep us updated on the facts. Please respect him, THT and this forum for that choice.

Thank you all very much.

Cheers , Dutch .

I feel the rules for this thread were made pretty clear. And yet, here we are.

No what , Dude ???

So did I , Ya' know ???

Listen , Im gonna shut up now , but IF YOUS WANT TO BUZZ , then go to the other Thread ..

If you are a WUM .. Do one .. Its SOOOOOO been fukn done like ...

Otherwise , Ill update as I hear .. Weve got MONTHS of this yet ... Remember ...???

Goodness guys - who cares? I just read what LCAB and THT post but I laugh at the other stuff and move on. It's a forum, if you don't want to read the jarg rumors don't click on the thread and just read the summary one that was provided. Are we that lazy that we're demanding what to do? The "this is what we should do" posts take just as much space. I just happily read what people post cause it's fun and go to the end of the thread if there's limited time. Just sayin'.

I KNOW Cali , but I SAID ON PAGE ONE , to aviod LAST YEAR'S DEBACLE .. NO RUMOURS ...

Yet , as the Lad said .. Here we are ..

Melt-Fest ...

I think the idea behind this thread was not to have rumors and gossip but to have so solid info relating to who we where looking at/in talks with, instead its a mish mash of all the days gossip from the rags and internet

Would it be possible to set up another sub-forum for these threads and give LCAB and THT moderator status over that forum, so that only they and the other mods can post in there, and keep this as a discussion thread about what's posted there? That way any actual news wouldn't get lost in all the questions.

I KNOW Cali , but I SAID ON PAGE ONE , to aviod LAST YEAR'S DEBACLE .. NO RUMOURS ...

Yet , as the Lad said .. Here we are ..

Melt-Fest ...

I rumour-mongered once and for that I apologise, If i make a tvvat of myself please let me know, I really appreciate what you are doing mate it makes me feel i'm not totally in the dark over club transfers and the like and gives me some sort of focus on football over a long summer. So thanks as ever LCAB.

I think the idea behind this thread was not to have rumors and gossip but to have so solid info relating to who we where looking at/in talks with, instead its a mish mash of all the days gossip from the rags and internet

LCAB you deserved better than this. The end.

I rumour-mongered once and for that I apologise, If i make a tvvat of myself please let me know, I really appreciate what you are doing mate it makes me feel i'm not totally in the dark over club transfers and the like and gives me some sort of focus on football over a long summer. So thanks as ever LCAB.

Nice one .

Forget about it , Lad ....

Noticed all the Nay-Sayers / Million Questioners have gone quiet ...???

Lets just got back to what we do .. BREAK FUKN INSIDE NEWS ...

Its WHY they all came in the first place ...

Would it be possible to set up another sub-forum for these threads and give LCAB and THT moderator status over that forum, so that only they and the other mods can post in there, and keep this as a discussion thread about what's posted there? That way any actual news wouldn't get lost in all the questions.

Dude ; Boss idea but Id break it , Kid ..

Im fukn hopeless at Computer Stuff ..

THESE all KNOW that ....

Nice one though Lad ..

L.C.A.B thanks for everything you've done. Makes this forum a lot more interesting. Really appreciate everything. And don't listen to negativity.

Davek: That's the best profile picture I've ever seen!

LCAB just got in now and seen the last few posts from yourself, dont post on this page very often as I absolutely respect you and THT for the info you provide and only put an input in when its relevant, shame simple rules can't be followed sometimes. I appreciate your posts dude so PM if its easier so I keep up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.