The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ignore them mate, we all appreciate your info.

L.C.A.B thanks for everything you've done. Makes this forum a lot more interesting. Really appreciate everything. And don't listen to negativity.

Davek: That's the best profile picture I've ever seen!

LCAB just got in now and seen the last few posts from yourself, dont post on this page very often as I absolutely respect you and THT for the info you provide and only put an input in when its relevant, shame simple rules can't be followed sometimes. I appreciate your posts dude so PM if its easier so I keep up to date.

No worries ..
Haha ..

Ah ; DONT fukn START with the PM thing ...!!!

Theyll think I REALLY AM !!!

Haha

Touche , though Lad ...

All the kipper idiots are in, Zatara is a tit as well, cant you all just keep your bullsh1t rumours out of this thread?

For all of the rest of us we actually really appreciate what LCAB/THT do for us, so jog on if you dont like it.

Wading in on this one.

I was prepared to go against instinct and let this go but it's become farcical.

I'd encourage lcab to start a new thread for each player. It will keep things manageable and help protect your own credibility. Edit the first post in each new thread with updates - and reply saying "added new update". That way, this time next year people wont be saying "r lad. r that lcab is full of crap. e sed we wer signin that gamst pederson from blackburn la" - When in fact, it was others wading in taking the piss.

I can merge them all together at the end if people want to get excited about views and posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.