The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what ???

Im just thinking the same ...

ANY MORE SHOIT , an' Im geting D/D to CLOSE THIS DOWN !!!

I cant be arsed anymore ..

Ive TRIED to play fair with yous but its just a Piss-Take ...

ILL KNOW anyway so its no biggy to me ..

Seriously .. Its doin' me fukn head in ...

IF yous have got a better Source .. THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE ????

If not , STOP Fukn Bolloxing ...

Sky has a lot to answer for, impatience is the main problem "on demand" bollocks.

Think of days when the first you heard of anything was normally the Post or Echo (Post for me the Echo always tooooo red).

Well this thread, if treated correctly, is our modern day equivalent only a lot better and quicker.

As keeps being said "When they knows, we'll Knows"

Last edited:
I think we all knew based on last year what LCAB was faced with. IMO, the summary thread should just be his to update and this thread held open for the debate and fevered speculation.

Maybe it would be better if this thread was closed and LCAB just dispersed his info through the summary thread.

That'd save everyone a lot of aggro and having to wade through ridiculous speculation and downright nonsense.

Just a suggestion like.

One that echoes a few of mine... ooooh, about 1500 replies earlier... b)

You could always visit LCAB/THT's site if you want though. They update transfer stuff on there. :)

You know, something similar to this happened last year. LCAB / THT put themselves out and people started treating them like they were club officials. This is why I kept saying this is not a rumour / spec thread. I'm with the suggestion. I'd also say that unless its done, LCAB / THT will stop giving.

Please, close the thread, let them post in the summary thread.

I think we all knew based on last year what LCAB was faced with. IMO, the summary thread should just be his to update and this thread held open for the debate and fevered speculation.

seconded. makes life alot easier for LCAB

100% agree. Its now getting real silly.

Ive lost the will to live and don't really care any more who we sign, whatever will be will be. Thanks Goodnight x

LCAB - Will it rain tomorrow thinking taking my kids to the zoo but don't want get pissed on!

Seriously guys I a newbie and even I getting fed up of all rumours and questions being posted. Think calm down, wait guy post any news as he gets it.

No what ???

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

ferraritoys.jpg

No what ???

I wouldnt blame you mate,no for all this shoit!

little curly alan ball
No what ???

No disrespect David, but that was exactly the reason why I would've preferred this thread being relocated to the Upgraded Member Lounge. We all know what happened during previous windows, and I can't see that changing this time around.And with all respect to the new members (the vast majority are sound people, like the rest of us), we can do without the WUM, the non-believers and the plain jealous members from other messageboards having a dig at LCAB, who everyone who has learnt to know him from on here, knows he's not a BS, or attention seeker.

It's a shame, me and the other mods don't have the time to moderate this thread 24/7, because this winding up would be heavily dealt with.

I know we (well me, Chico, Tubey and a few others) had a little laugh on Sunday, but Danny askes us quite rightly to stop an keep this thread on topic.

LCAB made it clear he doesn't do rumours, he just here to keep us updated on the facts. Please respect him, THT and this forum for that choice.

Thank you all very much.

this thread needs moving to the secure area..it's becoming a jarg rumours thread.

For all of the newbies......THIS IS WHERE LCAB/THT WILL POST NEWS AS AND WHEN THEY HAVE IT!!!

It's that simple folks - if you wanna chew the cud, create another thread.

This. There doing my swede in with all the drivel

No disrespect David, but that was exactly the reason why I would've preferred this thread being relocated to the Upgraded Member Lounge. We all know what happened during previous windows, and I can't see that changing this time around.And with all respect to the new members (the vast majority are sound people, like the rest of us), we can do without the WUM, the non-believers and the plain jealous members from other messageboards having a dig at LCAB, who everyone who has learnt to know him from on here, knows he's not a BS, or attention seeker.

It's a shame, me and the other mods don't have the time to moderate this thread 24/7, because this winding up would be heavily dealt with.

I know we (well me, Chico, Tubey and a few others) had a little laugh on Sunday, but Danny askes us quite rightly to stop an keep this thread on topic.

LCAB made it clear he doesn't do rumours, he just here to keep us updated on the facts. Please respect him, THT and this forum for that choice.

Thank you all very much.

Drop the hammer mods. Drop it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.