Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Hes a very generous owner but he hasn't a clue about football.

Football matters more to me than a stadium. I want to see a winning team and I like Goodison.

Based on what? The fact he may employ the Waiter?

People where giving each other hand jobs when he brought in every single manager bar Fat Sam.

You think he's gone off on his own just to get Rafael? Whether it's right or wrong I'm pretty sure he wants things to be a success as the feller is pumping his own money into it.

Based on what? The fact he may employ the Waiter?

People where giving each other hand jobs when he brought in every single manager bar Fat Sam.

You think he's gone off on his own just to get Rafael? Whether it's right or wrong I'm pretty sure he wants things to be a success as the feller is pumping his own money into it.

Of course he wants success but he makes poor footballing decisions and we are miles off success.

Of course he wants success but he makes poor footballing decisions and we are miles off success.

To me they're based on good intentions - Ronk was brought in to fix what Martinez left behind, be the stern alternative. Walsh just brought in players that made Leicester win the league. What could go wrong?

Silva was touted to be the new Poch. He can't get a job now.

Brought Ancellotti in. Gets a random call from Real and buggers off.

I had my heart set on Carlo being the one. Now I'm completely apathetic about it all.
But I don't think Mosh is being completely daft.

Moshiri is a clever man but I see his trick, feed the media with lies about Benitez to destroy our hopes entirely then bring in some average run of the mill manager like Nuno or Martinez where we have zero expectations so no pressure on them to succeed

Moshiri is a clever man but I see his trick, feed the media with lies about Benitez to destroy our hopes entirely then bring in some average run of the mill manager like Nuno or Martinez where we have zero expectations so no pressure on them to succeed
Now where would he learn a trick like that? Only an impressario (sic) would play that game, again...

This man hasn't a clue about football and he has demonstrated it over and over again

Tbf mate who do you want as manager?

16th place Potter?
No trophies just as dour as Rafael Nuno?

Feels like our fans are cryarsing for the sake of cryarsing with this one.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you - not many owners have spent the dough he has and moving us into a new world class stadium in an iconic location.