2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are talking about an injury that he has no control over it. James has a very competitive personality and he really wants to play. He gets frustrated when he is not starting. Now looking back at Ancelotti statements on James’ fitness, he was the one misleading us by not really telling us the full extent of James injuries as it was prove by Colombia NT doctors when they reported to Rueda that he wasn’t 100% fit to play.

Hahaha. Nice try, Cameron. I’m definitely not in love with James. I support my Colombia sportsman and women so I may be a tiny bit bias because of that but no because I’m enamored :p
Now come on Sassy, if Ancelotti was still manager would still say he was telling porkies over James’ injury, that competitive nature of his was found lacking on many occasions he was on the field, but I will concede that one man’s / ladies meat is another persons poison, and while James is not poison to me he most definitely not my cup of tea.

@Sassy Colombian

I have earlier in this thread referred to quotes where precisely this has been expressed from sources within the clubs. I would also assume that the press in Colombia is writing quite a lot about this at the moment. Has also perceived it as JR indirectly threatening those from the press who criticize him.

JR has continued to criticize the decision of the national team manager, and believes he himself is not injured. With this, he continues to create noise for the national team, and shows that he puts himself in front of the team. This testifies to bad attitudes and a lack of professionalism. As mentioned earlier, this is not the first time.

I am a Rodriguez stan. Won't have any mess talked about him, and despite his injuries it's an absolute honour to watch him dictate games in a blue shirt. We're lucky to have him at the club and I hope he stays
Ok Stan, I wouldn't admit to being a stan like, stalkers aren't great lol

I am a Rodriguez stan. Won't have any mess talked about him, and despite his injuries it's an absolute honour to watch him dictate games in a blue shirt. We're lucky to have him at the club and I hope he stays
Dear Mr I’m too “fatigued” to play for my football club but I’m fit for my country, this is the last time I’ll ever bring up your performance against West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.