2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always expected James to go as soon as Carlo went, as it was said many times that he was only here because of Carlo [If that was True], if we manger to keep James for the new season, we have done well-but he missed many, many games .

That's it, some will find absolutely anything too moan about but only after taking things completely out of context lol

It wasn’t a season loan though was it. We were told it was a 2 year permanent deal.

He’s not arsed about Everton though so he’ll likely be off.

@Sassy Colombian

I have earlier in this thread referred to quotes where precisely this has been expressed from sources within the clubs. I would also assume that the press in Colombia is writing quite a lot about this at the moment. Has also perceived it as JR indirectly threatening those from the press who criticize him.

JR has continued to criticize the decision of the national team manager, and believes he himself is not injured. With this, he continues to create noise for the national team, and shows that he puts himself in front of the team. This testifies to bad attitudes and a lack of professionalism. As mentioned earlier, this is not the first time.
What was he doing? Threatening to kill them?

not even arsed, he hasn't been arsed since christmas anyway!
Shame didnt get to see him play in person, but it is what it is.

7497cfbd52eaa0beec37f0ecef0d5d3d.gif

Let's be honest, it's a bonkers move on Reals part if it happens. Says more about them than it does about us.
This is my overarching view on it as well. I can't for the life of me imagine why they would want him or Bale back once they had finally gotten their wages off the books. It's not a comment on the quality of the players, they just obviously operate in a different stratosphere and have collected a ton of young attacking talent in the last few years.

Part of me would be sad to see James go because he's absolutely magic, part of me would be angry if we didn't get at least small fee for him with another year on his contract, and part of me would rather see the team invest in more mobile players anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.