2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player, but he missed way too much time. Hard to build continuity when a vital cog misses so many games. One of those situations where it may be for the best so that we can move on and maybe look for someone else to fill that role.

He doesn't want to go back to Real so I think he'll be here next season. Not too many teams would pay his £140k a week.

He defo wants to go back to Real.

Unless he's chatting wham

" I don't know. I think not, we are watching. If I stay another year there (Everton from England), that's fine ”, explained the player about the possibility of having a third cycle at Real Madrid.

“ I don't think Ancelotti is going to take me. The cycle for me with Real Madrid is closed , I don't think I'll go there, but I'm still young ”, added the current Everton player.

Unless he's chatting wham

" I don't know. I think not, we are watching. If I stay another year there (Everton from England), that's fine ”, explained the player about the possibility of having a third cycle at Real Madrid.

“ I don't think Ancelotti is going to take me. The cycle for me with Real Madrid is closed , I don't think I'll go there, but I'm still young ”, added the current Everton player.
That's not him saying he doesn't want it tho mate.

Maybe. But when they have Bale and Isco burning money on the wage books, I can't see them even bothering. Which I'll assume he knows.
Came across as "Carlo doesnt want me" *wink *wink Carlo, to me.

But he doesnt have a great deal of options, when we bought him there was serious injury concerns, they havent got any better.

I don’t know why we get caught up in this paper talk, He’s forever going to be linked to Carlo whether there’s any truth in it or not,same to a lesser extent with Allan. I just hope everton weren’t stupid enough to add clauses in the deals that brought both here, if they didn’t the ball is in our court we should at least make them pay a nominal fee. But as good as he is I can’t really see him turning out for RM anymore than he turns out for us, they would actually be better off hanging on to Bale as he’s fit more often.

That's not him saying he doesn't want it tho mate.

In the same live he mentioned how Carlo has now left him parked at three teams.

I know this forum has adopted a really cynical view on James, and admittedly he REALLY needs to hire some people to work on his image, but it looked and sounded like he didn't expect to work with Ancelloti again or be going back to Madrid.

In the same live he mentioned how Carlo has now left him parked at three teams.

I know this forum has adopted a really cynical view on James, and admittedly he REALLY needs to hire some people to work on his image, but it looked and sounded like he didn't expect to work with Ancelloti again or be going back to Madrid.
If he's still here September I will be happy.

I just feel as tho he joined for Carlo and without Carlo he might not fancy it as much.

Suppose it depends on the manager.

If he's still here September I will be happy.

I just feel as tho he joined for Carlo and without Carlo he might not fancy it as much.

Suppose it depends on the manager.
But will the Lisbon be open, I reckon that could sway him into staying another year at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.