2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be shocked if he’s still here, but I really don’t think we can let a player of his quality leave for free even if he’s not keen on being here.
If there’s no clause in his contract, we must play hard ball with any interested parties, atleast that would show us trying to be a big club.

If there’s no clause in his contract, we must play hard ball with any interested parties, atleast that would show us trying to be a big club.
Trying is the operative word, I've lived in mainland Europe for over twenty years. I see the odd shirt of the likes of the Kopites,City,Man U and Chelsea along with PSG B Munich worn by the local kids. If I go into a bar to watch some football and get asked what my team is, I either get a blank look or, are they in the Premier League?

I would be shocked if he’s still here, but I really don’t think we can let a player of his quality leave for free even if he’s not keen on being here.
It’s in his contract that if Madrid want him back he can go for free.

Ancelotti obviously wants him. But I did read James has concerns about going back.

I love James but I do wonder if the wages can be spent on a player that plays more games.

1624228820759.png

Status
Not open for further replies.