New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galtier allegedly said "Non" to both us and Spurs
I would have my doubts about that report.

He may want to stay in France and that is fine , but, the French league is a second tier league and is dwarfed by the Premiership.
There are no vacancies at City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester or even Arsenal.... so where did he think he was going to get a bigger job than Spurs or Everton ?

it's quite sad that Troy Deeney knows what we need and the board don't.
Game's gone.
A stopped clock is right a couple of times a day.

I really would not be listening to Troy Deeney about Everton related matters.

I also absolutely discount the opinion of anybody who says we should hire a young British manager, would they say the same if Liverpool needed to replace Klopp ?

Every club is a stepping stone. It's simply about where you are in the food chain when your manager is attractive enough to be considered by other fish.
But success isn't a major factor in that , if your manager gets poached its normally showing promise or winning somethings our ex managers fail and go on to so called better things

We put 4 past Pep's City, City put 6 past Ferguson's Utd, Utd put 8 past Wenger's Arsenal. Do all these results make them terrible managers?
You seem to have a real issue around this one game. Did you lose a lot of money on it or something?
I didn't even bring the game up initially I think it was @tsubaki

It was a memorable game because it was an abject performance which effectively ended any chance of Benitez being accepted by Real fans - who didn't want him after they ended their relationship with Ancelotti (see any parallels?)

He wasn't manager of a lowly middling outfit when he got battered by Barca, he was managing a team expected to compete and win against them.

You seem to be insistent that 'one bad game is fine' but, like the Real fans, Benitez won't have the benefit of the doubt with our fanbase, unlike the other examples you cited.

Duncan needs to go and ply his trade elsewhere for a bit, I think it would be good for him and Everton in all honesty.

I am still struggling with this one.

All the managers,players and even the board seem happy with him and his role, but the fans, who see little of what he does want him out. It feels like we are blaming him for everything, but those in the know aren't

And I am not for one second buying the "new manager has to agree to keep him on" waffle, business isn't like that

I would have my doubts about that report.

He may want to stay in France and that is fine , but, the French league is a second tier league and is dwarfed by the Premiership.
There are no vacancies at City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester or even Arsenal.... so where did he think he was going to get a bigger job than Spurs or Everton ?
But he is French... the tier is irrelevant. Being at home is a big deal for some people hence why Benitez wants to manage us because he cant be bothered travelling further than Finch Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.