New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still struggling with this one.

All the managers,players and even the board seem happy with him and his role, but the fans, who see little of what he does want him out. It feels like we are blaming him for everything, but those in the know aren't

And I am not for one second buying the "new manager has to agree to keep him on" waffle, business isn't like that
You might be right about him being very good at his job or is it on sentimental reasons he's still there as part of the furniture and an icon of the past, we do seem to bank roll a retirement home for ex players,

You might be right about him being very good at his job or is it on sentimental reasons he's still there as part of the furniture and an icon of the past, we do seem to bank roll a retirement home for ex players,
5 successive managers are not going to accept him for sentimental reasons if he was not good at what he does.

And as for ex players...Unsy, Dunc and who? Baines? will be an asset to any young left back if he is still here.

He should hold out for Tranmere or Wrexham. Wouldn't even have to pay a fee to get over the river then. I doubt he has thought this through.
Not even in the Wrexham betting.
May request a price !
79AA023A-1F9E-453D-BED3-92833A3158AA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.