New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that you use phrase ",the people's club,". Not sure how that js not as much frowned on by Liverpool supporters as the use if "small club," offends contributors to this forum
That's not me pal, another fan on twitter, just saying this is how a lot feel.

Anyone actually stopped to actually think he may be the kick up the arse these players need?
He won't be, the players will be made up with his appointment, he is so unpopular with over half the fans that they will just throw him under the bus if he tries to exert any discipline with them.

He really is an easy mark for players with a history of downing tools.

Win win for him, does bad.. pay day does well keeps his job
Yep but he lives in a city where he will be universally hated and with a passion. It's not like the guy needs the money. Why put yourself and your family through the absolute ball ache unless you think you can bring something to the table. There would be less hostile jobs and atmospheres to pick up your pay cheque

I'm really trying to be positive....FFS it is hard work though

I am heartily sick of this farcical managerial "search" that has taken them all the way to Caldy.

If it is going to be Benitez FFS have the courage of your convictions Moshiri and appoint him and reap the whirlwind.

I cannot wish the team ill but then again I won't be going to Goodison whilst he is in charge. I appreciate and understand that not everyone will feel this strongly.

The thought of actually seeing him in our dugout turns my stomach.

To think that both him and that piece of work Sammy Lee will both have been associated with our great club saddens me beyond words.

Alan Ball and Howard Kendall must be turning in their graves.

And all this will have happened whilst Kenwright remains on the board , hang your head in shame you charlatan.

Moshiri hasn't got a clue about our history and values but you would have hoped that Kenwright would have counselled against or quit if he failed to prevail.

When the announcement comes it will be the saddest day in Everton's history.

If you don't get it , then I genuinely feel sorry for you.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.